“Excellent dinner”

Ranked #69 of 210 Restaurants in Vilamoura
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant twice even though we only stayed in Vilamoura for a few days. The food was so good we decided to return. The service was excellent and helpful for my friend who is vegan and they adapted the Thai curry for her and she loved it. We had the monk fish and John Dory which was amazing. So fresh and cooked beautifully. Really nice atmosphere too. Would highly recommend.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,116)

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Had octopus starter it was really very good. Kids menu good . But the main salmon linguine and the service let it down for me.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Extremely disappointed had to wait for wine had finished starter before wine arrived Salmon cold and dry order for my chicken wrong noticed meals going to kitchen because wrong. Would not recommend

1  Thank MathewE71
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

This was the best restaurant that we ate in during our stay in Villamoura. My son are the grilled swordfish, I had the grilled salmon, my husband had the lobster tail risotto and my daughter ate from the children's menu and had grilled chicken and chips. All good excellently served and cooked. Good sized portions. Will definitely eat in here again in our next holiday to the algarve.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Eat here once before for a evening meal & I thought it was a bit pricey. But looking at the lunch menu prices it looked very reasonable so we tried it & it was great value for money & everyone enjoyed their dish of different types of burgers & beef stroganoff. Drink prices were what you expect being on the front.