3,757 results
All reviews tivoli victoria emo restaurant golf course shuttle bus excellent hotel portugal masters adult pool sister hotel star hotel shuttle service pool staff play golf pool area relaxing stay main pool kids club each evening
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Absolutely loved everything about this holiday, the facilties and the accommodation are second to none, service was excellent, just can't fault it. Will definitely be back, it felt like the ultimate in luxury and there are some very nice touches to make you feel like special guests.

Room Tip: If you can push the boat out go for a junior suite
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jodidog
GM_Vilamoura, General Manager at Anantara Vilamoura Algarve Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Dear Jodi

Your comments will inspire us to push forward.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed with Anantara in Bali before, the service and the good design of the hotel impressed us, so when we found there is Anantara in Vilamoura we have no doubt to choose it. And again they never disappoint us, we have spent 5 nights with them, the service is just so good, the welcome drink and snack was just delicious ,the staffs are really nice , everyone is smiling , they helped us parking our car and the last day when we depart, they even cleaned our car and prepared water in our car, really thinking of the client in every details! Plus every night you will receive different type of little dessert! One night they came to our room a bit late and my daughter opened the door several times, she was so happy to have all these little sweets every night.
Btw, breakfast just amazing , a lots of choices with Portuguese speciality, fresh orange juice is so good.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank candylei_fang
GM_Vilamoura, General Manager at Anantara Vilamoura Algarve Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear Candy Lei,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are delighted that you enjoyed the services at Anantara Vilamoura. The team has trained and prepared for this opportunity of unveiling the first Anantara and this is a great boost for their motivation and path ahead. Obrigado!

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Stayed here recently and I must say it was one of the best hotels I have stayed at. Hotel was beautiful, room and all facilities were great. The best thing about the hotel was the staff and how nice they were. Every person was happy and happy to help. There is a wonderful breakfast with every item fresh and delicious. If I had to pick something I would change, I would say there need to be more towels in the room, bathrobes that would fit a normal person, and perhaps some new shades. If the pool was heated it would have been perfect. These are just small things that in no way changed the great time we had. I would absolutely stay here again and would strongly recommend this hotel. It was one of the most fabulous vacations that I have had!

Stayed: October 2017
3  Thank Barbara R

Dear Barbara

Your comments will inspire us to push forward.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

I would definitely recommend this property to anyone as an excellent property with amazing staff and service, good restaurants, very clean and very courteous and professional staff.
Loved the EMO restaurant concept.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Minor Hotels
1  Thank 246anncatherines

Dear Ann

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I stayed at this beautiful hotel in July 2017 and it was more than I could have expected and hoped for in a hotel. Firstly, the new hotel décor is lovely - very modern and top of the range furnishings in both the main hotel and in our room. We had a third floor deluxe room overlooking the adult pool, with the golf course in the distance and the view was just beautiful. Our bed was huge and so comfortable and the walk in wardrobe was a nice touch. We spent time at both the main family pool and the adults only pool and both were extremely clean and the pool staff were very helpful with providing towels or helping to adjust sunbeds. A special mention must go to Diogo who is an absolute credit to the hotel and who couldn't do enough for us whenever we were by the pool. The lunch menu was perfect for light bites and the cocktails were even better! We used the hotel's shuttle service to and from Vilamoura marina which was great and meant we didn't need to get taxis there and back. When we wanted a taxi to take us to nearly Vale do Lobo, the hotel arranged this and we were there within half an hour. Lastly, the breakfast is one of the best hotel breakfasts I've ever had. The quality of the food is a 10/10 and the choice was just fantastic. All in all, we had a fantastic trip and have already started planning our next trip to Anantara Vilamoura for my birthday next year!

Room Tip: A room on the higher floors offers the best view - both pool and golf course
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kimberley P
GM_Vilamoura, General Manager at Anantara Vilamoura Algarve Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Kimberley

I read with great interest your feedback and comments.

Thank you!

I will share with the team your comments which will go a long way to inspire them to go out and perform with excellence and deliver their Portuguese hospitality. Anantara Vilamoura has been a long awaited reward for the team and our brand. Your comments will inspire us to push forward.

Obrigado!