4,318 results
All reviewsthe busfree shuttleburger barbig hotelshuttle serviceshort stayamsterdam airportone night stayan overnight stayan early flightrooms are smallschipholratestimetableplaneminkettle
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

I had never stayed at this Ibis before but tried it as I couldn't get in at my usual Ibis in Amsterdam centre.

I used it as a base to travel around the Netherlands while there for work and it was perfect for my needs.

Clean and tidy with nice room big enough for my needs. Staff were really accomdating and friendly which is always nice.

Lots of facilities and a places to eat with a little shop. The shuttle bus to and from Schiphol airport/train station was a nice touch and can in handy.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in Hotel Van Orenje and Grand Hotel Huis Ter Duin this week and both offers travel adaptor to loan but Ibis hotel near Schipol Airport requires me to buy at gift shop instead.

Not sure if it's common but it's certainly disappointing as my phone may not be able to last till my trip back to Asia region.

Unfortunately, not so smooth after all.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed two nights in this hotel and it was great. Starting with the free shuttle which is more like a bus than a van. It was always busy, considering it was free We didn’t mind. While I visited, the hotel was very busy and crowded. Our room was quiet and comfortable. We didn’t have breakfast. The restaurant on the top was ice but a bit pricey but they do have a diner which had great food.

Stayed: May 2018
1  Thank Pontinha2015
Reviewed 24 May 2018

Stayed at this hotel because it was cheap and near the airport. There is a free shuttle to get you to the airport to take the train into Amsterdam Centraal. Very easy to use. The hotel was busy and has a nice bar and restaurants. This hotel is very popular as there was lots of people there.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2018

We have chosen this hotel based on nearest distance to airport. The Ibis Schiphol hotel is not quite near to airport as it takes around 10 minutes. We can see the airport runaway from hotel but you can't walk to airport. We stayed few nights here.

Its a lovely hotel, with clean rooms, excellent housekeeping, very good amenities and rooms are modern design. Very pleased with the room we were staying although its not a big room but it has everything we need. Wifi are at good speed. Cafes, souvenirs shops and lobby's cafe are good. I love the design of this hotel.

However the free bus shuttle from airport to hotel and hotel to airport is not a pleasant experience. For those with large family - senior citizen included with more than 3-5 big luggage bag is a challenge. The shuttle runs every 30 minutes and once you missed this, you wait for another, the queue to this next bus is horrible. You would need to struggle to push your luggage into the bus.

Its something we hope the hotel would look at to increase the frequency of the bus shuttle looking at the amount of travellers/occupant in this hotel.

Check in was slow for us, so if possible, do check in online as Accor will send you an email to notify you to do so. Opt for that. Other than that, it was a pleasant stay with good views of the garden.

Thanks

Room Tip: Its quiet room
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family