All reviews great hotel separate toilet room steam cabin junior suite sitting area excellent quality price allow dogs parking garage leave the car great location near the beach corner room small pool weekend break working area big comfortable bed recommend this hotel to anyone top floor
Reviewed 11 July 2018

Radisson Blu is a great Hotel, located near the beach, stores and other nice places. Located 12 minutes from the Tulip Gardens, near Amsterdam and Rotterdam. The only thing we did not like was the menu at the restaurant. Very Small and different.

Date of stay: May 2018
Radisson-Blu-PHN, Marketing Assistant at Radisson Blu Palace Hotel, Noordwijk Aan Zee, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Dear Carmen F, thank you for your positive review! We are really happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel and your trip to the surrounding cities. I will make sure to forward your feedback about the menu to the relevant manager, thank you for letting us know. We hope to see you back soon! Yours truly, the Radisson Blu Palace Hotel team.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Great location near the beach, excellent quality/price and good service from the staff. They also have rooms with sea view, which is nice. The breakfast was well arranged, a nice buffet with a variation of choices. I can recommend this hotel to anyone that would like to stay in Noordwijk.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Tim v, thank you for your positieve review! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel and would recommend us to others. We hope to see you back soon! Yours truly, the Radisson Blu Palace Hotel team.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

“The Palace” hotel of Noordwijk is a 4 out of 5 star hotel and little dated. I arrived on a Monday in late June and spent 5 nights at this very nice and quiet hotel. It serves tourists and visitors to the European Space Agency just down the road. My room was on second floor and very quiet. The sun rises very early and sets very late at this time of year. This would have bothered me as the room’s curtains could not keep the light out, but I was on business and so was up early each morning.

The hotel offered a 10 euro voucher for the bar or restaurant if I chose to not have my room cleaned one day during my stay. I took this offer and would have done it a second time but the hotel said I could only do this once. I do not understand why as surely the hotel is saving more than 10 euro by not cleaning a room.

It is a short walk from the hotel to the beach, local restaurants, convenience stores, and a fine wine store. There is also a large grocery store a couple of blocks away.

Room tip: The area is generally quiet so this is not an issue, even in tourist season.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear TrvlAnimal, thank you for your detailed review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel. I will make sure to forward your feedback about the cleaning voucher to the relevant department, thank you for letting us know. I will make sure to look into this as we do promote not using the water needed to clean rooms daily. We hope to see you back again in the future, maybe this time for a leisure trip! Yours truly, the Radisson Blu Palace Hotel team.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
Radisson-Blu-PHN, Marketing Assistant at Radisson Blu Palace Hotel, Noordwijk Aan Zee, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed here two nights for business. The service was very good, but the interieur was a bit outdated (as more of the big hotels in the area). The breakfast was ok, nothing special and no real fresh orange juice (a criteria for quality of you ask me). The room I stayed was small and it was difficult to get access to the closet as the bed was very close. Also limited wall sockets to charge all electronic devices... the shower contained a steam cabin which was an interesting surprise. All and all fine for a few days.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Radisson-Blu-PHN, Marketing Assistant at Radisson Blu Palace Hotel, Noordwijk Aan Zee, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear Remco, thank you very much for your review! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay in our hotel. I will make sure to forward your feedback about the orange juice to our Food & Beverage manager, thank you for this. We hope to see you back soon! Yours truly, the Radisson Blu Palace Hotel team.