All reviews great hotel steam cabin junior suite sitting area excellent quality price allow dogs parking garage leave the car great location near the beach big comfortable bed corner room recommend this hotel to anyone small pool weekend break working area top floor tea and coffee facilities
Reviewed 23 August 2017

I have stayed at this hotel a few times for business and usually book in the lowest category (Deluxe) rooms. Apparently these rooms tend to be on a low floor with view on a parking lot (which is fine for me, as I mainly come to Noordwijk to work). The rooms are functional. The hotel staff are very polite, but perhaps not as warmly welcoming as you can encounter in other hotels of this category. Still, it is the best hotel I have stayed at so far in Noordwijk, and I will probably return to it.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Radisson-Blu-PHN, Marketing assistant at Radisson Blu Palace Hotel, Noordwijk Aan Zee, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear HowILiked, thank you very much for your review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel. Thank you for your feedback about your experience in our hotel, we will use your remarks to better ourselves for your next visit. We hope to see you back soon! Yours truly, the Radisson Blu Palace Hotel team.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Our fourth time at the Radisson Blu is as wonderful as ever. It's a lovely, friendly hotel with excellent facilities for families and business travellers. We come as a family and stay with our three young kids in the junior suite. They get kids' robes and toiletries. There is a small pool and a small playroom, too. But the difference comes from the staff, who are professional, welcoming and friendly. The housekeeping staff are especially kind and helpful when you meet them in the corridors. The junior suite is spacious and excellent value for money. Food and drinks are good, breakfast buffet excellent, beach 200m walk. Great location, good hotel, excellent execution by staff. We look forward to many more stays here!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Radisson-Blu-PHN, Manager at Radisson Blu Palace Hotel, Noordwijk Aan Zee, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Your great feedback motivates us, thank you! We are very grateful for your constructive words. I would like to thank you on behalf of the entire staff of Radisson Blu Palace Hotel for your visit and I am looking forward to welcoming you again!

Kind regards,
The Radisson Blu Palace Hotel Team.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I book by this hotel a deluxury room and they gave me a little standard room in the cellar with view on parking I asked an upgrade room that kost me 25 Euro more per night and the parking was also 22,5 Euro per day extra we had some extras including my booking what they dont mentioned if you don't ask for it they don't tel you aniting if you don't ask but the evening bar was good and also the serving of beverages and cocktails was very good

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank jpi400
Radisson-Blu-PHN, Manager at Radisson Blu Palace Hotel, Noordwijk Aan Zee, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your feed-back!

We would like to ask you if you can send us your reservation number so we can take a look at your reservation and give you a response on your complaint.

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,

The Radisson Blu Palace Hotel Team

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Our office is not too far from Noordwijk so over the years I had plenty of meetings and overnight stays in the Palace Hotel. This time however, I was tucked away in some dungeon room next to the parking garage. The layout of that part of the hotel is somewhat crazy. Breakfast was chaotic and I just found my own place to sit, and arranged for my own breakfast table setting. There wasn't anyone in sight for at least 15 minutes. Very odd. Overall experience mediocre.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Radisson-Blu-PHN, Marketing Assistant at Radisson Blu Palace Hotel, Noordwijk Aan Zee, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Dear frankiest2015, thank you very much for your review! I am very sorry to hear that your stay in our hotel did not live up to your expectations. I have forwarded your remarks about our breakfast setup to the relevant department and we will make sure to keep an eye on this in the future. Thank you again for your feedback and we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. We hope we will be able to welcome you back in the future! Yours truly, the Radisson Blu Palace Hotel team.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

a nice surprise
newlounge and entree ,looks a lot better
its good to see that a hotel is improving their future plans are great too
reception perfect and friendly
WELNESS
from start to finish heaven
warm personal welcome by dedicated staff
relaxing massage,face treatment ,pedicure, hydromassage .
daysafter you still feel relaxed and as new
room is clean and quiet
breakfast good as usual
coffee fine
again a place to come back
advice stay a few nightsand take a welness treatment

Room Tip: 4 floor front site
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Radisson-Blu-PHN, Marketing Assistant at Radisson Blu Palace Hotel, Noordwijk Aan Zee, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Dear Kanarie, thank you very much for your positive review! It's great to hear that you have enjoyed your stay in our hotel. I will make sure to forward your compliments to the relevant departments, thank you for your positive words. We hope to see you back soon! Yours truly, the Radisson Blu Palace Hotel team.