Radisson Blu Palace Hotel, Noordwijk Aan Zee
Ranked #6 of 27 Hotels in Noordwijk
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 7 September 2017

room is well equipped - sitting area, nice bathroom with shower and bath - nespresso ready to use and real quiet in the evening on the corridors - breakfasten has been taken care off and very friendly staff.
garage on the sub level: watch it when you enter, you can not make the U-turn in one time, narrow at some points ...

one thing: hotel should place a sort of dispenser with snacks and drinks as kitchen and roomservice are available till 22h, after that kichen is closed ... this might be handy for some people ....

Room Tip: as for a room with view on the village - the front is quiete noisy with cars passing by ...
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Radisson-Blu-PHN, Marketing Assistant at Radisson Blu Palace Hotel, Noordwijk Aan Zee, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear VKristofvanB, thank you very much for your review! We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay in our hotel. I will take your feedback about snacks and drinks dispensers and forward it to the relevant department. We hope to be able to welcome you in our hotel again soon! Yours truly, the Radisson Blu Palace Hotel team.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

I have stayed at this hotel a few times for business and usually book in the lowest category (Deluxe) rooms. Apparently these rooms tend to be on a low floor with view on a parking lot (which is fine for me, as I mainly come to Noordwijk to work). The rooms are functional. The hotel staff are very polite, but perhaps not as warmly welcoming as you can encounter in other hotels of this category. Still, it is the best hotel I have stayed at so far in Noordwijk, and I will probably return to it.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Radisson-Blu-PHN, Marketing assistant at Radisson Blu Palace Hotel, Noordwijk Aan Zee, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear HowILiked, thank you very much for your review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel. Thank you for your feedback about your experience in our hotel, we will use your remarks to better ourselves for your next visit. We hope to see you back soon! Yours truly, the Radisson Blu Palace Hotel team.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Our fourth time at the Radisson Blu is as wonderful as ever. It's a lovely, friendly hotel with excellent facilities for families and business travellers. We come as a family and stay with our three young kids in the junior suite. They get kids' robes and toiletries. There is a small pool and a small playroom, too. But the difference comes from the staff, who are professional, welcoming and friendly. The housekeeping staff are especially kind and helpful when you meet them in the corridors. The junior suite is spacious and excellent value for money. Food and drinks are good, breakfast buffet excellent, beach 200m walk. Great location, good hotel, excellent execution by staff. We look forward to many more stays here!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Radisson-Blu-PHN, Manager at Radisson Blu Palace Hotel, Noordwijk Aan Zee, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Your great feedback motivates us, thank you! We are very grateful for your constructive words. I would like to thank you on behalf of the entire staff of Radisson Blu Palace Hotel for your visit and I am looking forward to welcoming you again!

Kind regards,
The Radisson Blu Palace Hotel Team.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I book by this hotel a deluxury room and they gave me a little standard room in the cellar with view on parking I asked an upgrade room that kost me 25 Euro more per night and the parking was also 22,5 Euro per day extra we had some extras including my booking what they dont mentioned if you don't ask for it they don't tel you aniting if you don't ask but the evening bar was good and also the serving of beverages and cocktails was very good

Stayed: July 2017
Radisson-Blu-PHN, Manager at Radisson Blu Palace Hotel, Noordwijk Aan Zee, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your feed-back!

We would like to ask you if you can send us your reservation number so we can take a look at your reservation and give you a response on your complaint.

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,

The Radisson Blu Palace Hotel Team

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Our office is not too far from Noordwijk so over the years I had plenty of meetings and overnight stays in the Palace Hotel. This time however, I was tucked away in some dungeon room next to the parking garage. The layout of that part of the hotel is somewhat crazy. Breakfast was chaotic and I just found my own place to sit, and arranged for my own breakfast table setting. There wasn't anyone in sight for at least 15 minutes. Very odd. Overall experience mediocre.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Radisson-Blu-PHN, Marketing Assistant at Radisson Blu Palace Hotel, Noordwijk Aan Zee, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Dear frankiest2015, thank you very much for your review! I am very sorry to hear that your stay in our hotel did not live up to your expectations. I have forwarded your remarks about our breakfast setup to the relevant department and we will make sure to keep an eye on this in the future. Thank you again for your feedback and we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. We hope we will be able to welcome you back in the future! Yours truly, the Radisson Blu Palace Hotel team.