All reviews great hotel steam cabin junior suite excellent quality price allow dogs parking garage sitting area leave the car great location near the beach big comfortable bed corner room recommend this hotel to anyone small pool weekend break working area top floor tea and coffee facilities
Reviewed 8 August 2017

I book by this hotel a deluxury room and they gave me a little standard room in the cellar with view on parking I asked an upgrade room that kost me 25 Euro more per night and the parking was also 22,5 Euro per day extra we had some extras including my booking what they dont mentioned if you don't ask for it they don't tel you aniting if you don't ask but the evening bar was good and also the serving of beverages and cocktails was very good

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank jpi400
Radisson-Blu-PHN, Manager at Radisson Blu Palace Hotel, Noordwijk Aan Zee, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your feed-back!

We would like to ask you if you can send us your reservation number so we can take a look at your reservation and give you a response on your complaint.

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,

The Radisson Blu Palace Hotel Team

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Our office is not too far from Noordwijk so over the years I had plenty of meetings and overnight stays in the Palace Hotel. This time however, I was tucked away in some dungeon room next to the parking garage. The layout of that part of the hotel is somewhat crazy. Breakfast was chaotic and I just found my own place to sit, and arranged for my own breakfast table setting. There wasn't anyone in sight for at least 15 minutes. Very odd. Overall experience mediocre.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Radisson-Blu-PHN, Marketing Assistant at Radisson Blu Palace Hotel, Noordwijk Aan Zee, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Dear frankiest2015, thank you very much for your review! I am very sorry to hear that your stay in our hotel did not live up to your expectations. I have forwarded your remarks about our breakfast setup to the relevant department and we will make sure to keep an eye on this in the future. Thank you again for your feedback and we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. We hope we will be able to welcome you back in the future! Yours truly, the Radisson Blu Palace Hotel team.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

a nice surprise
newlounge and entree ,looks a lot better
its good to see that a hotel is improving their future plans are great too
reception perfect and friendly
WELNESS
from start to finish heaven
warm personal welcome by dedicated staff
relaxing massage,face treatment ,pedicure, hydromassage .
daysafter you still feel relaxed and as new
room is clean and quiet
breakfast good as usual
coffee fine
again a place to come back
advice stay a few nightsand take a welness treatment

Room Tip: 4 floor front site
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Radisson-Blu-PHN, Marketing Assistant at Radisson Blu Palace Hotel, Noordwijk Aan Zee, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Dear Kanarie, thank you very much for your positive review! It's great to hear that you have enjoyed your stay in our hotel. I will make sure to forward your compliments to the relevant departments, thank you for your positive words. We hope to see you back soon! Yours truly, the Radisson Blu Palace Hotel team.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

front of house recently undergone a refit and is very trendy.
Hotel staff - particularly the event staff, are awesome. They work hard to ensure your whole trip from arrival, through to your departure is excellent. Would thoroughly recommend for the staff alone

Stayed: June 2017
Radisson-Blu-PHN, Marketing Assistant at Radisson Blu Palace Hotel, Noordwijk Aan Zee, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Dear Langers16, thank you very much for your review! We are very happy to hear that you have enjoyed your time in our hotel. Thank you for your compliments to our staff, it means a lot to us! We hope we will see you back in our hotel soon. Yours truly, the Radisson Blu Palace Hotel team.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

The hotel itself is very nice. The public spaces are good, the breakfast buffet leaves no wishes. The rooms towards the back though are simply horrible. First off: We have received a voucher for a 2 night stay that we used for the stay. It was our worst stay ever by using a voucher. The room was small and the view over the public parking lot in the back of the hotel did not level things out. The towels had holes in them, the interior needs to be refurbished. In order to get to the room, we had to walk right through the alley of the conference ball room, turn left past the break-out-rooms, down 1 flight with the elevator. These rooms I would not even book for the bus driver of a group. The rooms that can be accessed through the elevators in the lobby seemed to have a nicer view at least. We travelled with our kids (4 year old and 10 month old) and had requested a bigger room, which was sadly denied. But at check-in we were told the room would be big enough for us. Yeah, right! Wrong!
To make a long story short: We received obvious dislike, even though we would have paid extra for an upgrade to a different room. I am more than disapointed and honestly have my doubst of booking the Radisson BLU Palace for my groups.

Room Tip: Make sure you book a room in the main building
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Radisson-Blu-PHN, Marketing Assistant at Radisson Blu Palace Hotel, Noordwijk Aan Zee, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Dear Rich312017, thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. First of all I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed our Super Breakfast. However, I'm very sorry to hear about your negative experiences during your stay. I'm sorry that the rooms we offered were not what you expected. We aim to make positive changes to our hotel with the feedback we receive from our guests. I will make sure to forward your feedback to the relevant department. Again, I am very sorry that your experience with us was not as positive as you would have liked, but thank you for sharing this with us, and we do hope to one day welcome you back to the Radisson Blu Palace Hotel and provide you with a positive experience. Yours truly, the Radisson Blu Palace Hotel.