“Top notch Dive Center!”
Review of Lepia Dive Centre

Lepia Dive Centre
Ranked #2 of 4 Tours in Lindos
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a PADI 5 start Instructor Development Dive Centre located in Pefkos (5 min drive from Lindos)on the magnificent island of Rhodes. Our passion for diving combined with our brand new equipment ( Aqua Lung Partner Centre)and our experienced staff guarantees unique underwater adventures.If you are a qualified diver we invite you to "DIVE IN OUR WORLD" and discover the excitement of diving on the edge of the abyss of Lindos or explore the wreck in Plimmiri. If you are a beginner, start with us your journey to the sea world by attending the Discover Scuba Diving program. Our dive school offers all PADI qualification courses & Tec Rec. Nitrox & Free transfer under request.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great diving instruction, rental gear, locations, and friendly service. My boys got certified by Sakis who was professional, very safe, and a lot of fun. Yannis was very patient with the ladies who were diving for the first time going through the DSD program. Really exceptional and deserving of their 5 star rating.

1  Thank MichaelJ02
in 35 reviews
"equipment"
in 34 reviews

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

We did three days of diving with lepia divers and my 12 year old completed her advanced open water course with them.
What a brilliant bunch of guys. So friendly and relaxed but totally professional and accommodating.
If you ever get the chance go and use them. They are awesome.
Thanks to all there for some fabulous diving.
The last two pics are us at Babbacombe in the uk. Not quite as idillic as St. Paul’s bay in Rhodes but great anyway

Thanks to all at lepia

Marcus and Poppy

1  Thank Marcus R
Reviewed 30 September 2017

We've no experience of scuba, but love snorkelling. We chose Lepia due to the excellent reviews and went to Rhodes from Turkey specifically to train here. I'm 67 but was welcomed warmly among lots of people in their 20s to 50s. Two training dives on the first day were well organised and totally safe with two instructors working with 5 pupils. Good training but also fun exploring. Then a day of theory and the exam which rammed home the inwater training. Then the glorious 18 metre dive - two instructors and five pupils. We qualified. Finally and amazingly they threw in a long dive on the following day as they wanted me to improve my buoyancy control. No charge. The instructor and my wife and I went much further, exploring tunnels and caves and I cracked the buoyancy principle. The three brothers who started this business three years ago deserve their reputation. Safe. Well equipped. Great fun and we got our PADIs.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

This year my partner and I wanted to get some more experience after getting another certification last year. So we looked these guys up and decided to go to Rhodes.
The first email we sent was answered by Sakis, with plenty of detail about dives, packages and other extra available information that we had asked for (such as accommodation or if we needed a car). From the beginning Sakis was very friendly yet professional.
Once there the whole team was very friendly and laid back. Despite this laid back attitude every morning the dive kits were ready to go and the guys were always very professional. In two weeks of almost continuous diving I've never seen any issues with the kit or it's distribution.
The actual dives themselves were stunning. The strong point of the dives are the underwater landscapes, the swim throughs and the caverns and the general walls we've seen. As a lot of the other reviewers the ship wreck was my favourite dive, closely followed by Pentanissos. On each of the dives we were guided by Sakis, Aaron or Tony who are all great instructors but also people you have things to learn from outside of diving as well. Prior to the dives the guys prepared briefings (Aaron did some of the best) and explained routes, approximate depths and details of possible interesting sightings of fauna or flora.
I cannot emphasize enough how much our diving experience was improved by these guys. Never rushed, never felt like you were the newest or least experienced one from a group. Always welcoming and always smiling, the guys were patient and showed us the beauty that lies beneath the surface of the water. They were equally helpful if we asked about what can we improve in our diving, tips or equipment questions. We had long discussions and they provided their advice free of charge whereas maybe other people would have charged for the same information. After the dives again they whole team was very professional with the kit being cleaned and sanitised with Dettol. Other than Sakis, Aaron and Tony, who were our main instructors and dive leaders, we also met and spent time with the rest of the team: Yannis, Stam and Stam, Anna and Manolis, who were all some of the best company someone can ask for.
All in all, for my partner and myself it has been the best diving holiday to date. It was a mixture of amazing diving with amazing people in a pretty amazing location.
Thank you very much Lepia team and can't wait to be back and do some more diving with you guys!

3  Thank Mindhybrid
See more reviews
Reviewed 20 September 2017

My partner and I had little experience with diving, and we wanted to use this holiday to try as many things as possible so we could gain more confidence. We spoke to the team a couple of weeks in advance to book a set of 10 dives and they could not have been more helpful. Sakis replied to us in a matter of hours not only with information about the dives, but also with suggestions about accommodation and transportation around the island.
When we actually got there, the team was extremely organised and made sure we had everything we needed for the dives. They have a rigorous diving schedule that you can check on their website and what I really liked was the fact that it did not matter whether they had 25 or 5 divers booked for the day, there was always a dive lead that you were assigned to who made sure that you had everything you needed.

As I previously mentioned, we have not been diving for long and we've only been diving in Mallorca and Corfu, but all the dive sites that they take you to (and we've been to all of them at least once) are amazing. Most of them are around St. Paul's Bay, and this area has great visibility and a lot of versatility, as it has many diverse caverns and caves.

By far the best dive for me was the Giannoula K. wreck dive, which is around 40 mins away from the dive centre. It is a wreck which is 110 m long, with amazing aquatic life and the instructors are incredibly patient and try to take you through as many rooms of the wreck as they can.

The instructors that we have been diving with were Aaron, Sakis and Toni and all three of them were absolutely amazing and super friendly. They never rush you into the water, they always made sure that you were very confident in your kit before going into the water. I also really appreciated the fact that they also gave you a lot of feedback if you asked for advice on how to improve and they also try to make sure that you have a very versatile diving experience. So, for us, even if we had previously been to the same dive site, they changed up the itinerary a bit to make sure that you were always seeing something new.

All in all, diving with these guys has been an incredible experience, thank you to all of them for giving us a perfect vacation! Hope to see Lepia next year as well!