3,782 results
All reviews savvas papantoniou asterias restaurant pool bar main bar special thanks service manager animation team restaurant manager all inclusive package side sea view private pool main building pebble beach wedding planner fresh orange juice relaxing holiday guest relations
Reviewed 6 November 2018

Excellent resort. The beach is phenomenal, the sea is clear without waves. A pleasant wind blew almost all the time. Restaurants in the area are great, with affordable prices. About 50 kilometers is the distance from the city of Rhodes and the airport. My wife and I will be happy to come again!

Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank SlobodanJ67
Atrium H, Manager at Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2018

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this wonderful review. We were absolutely delighted to have been part of your vacation and thank you for having selected us.

We can certainly see from your feedback how much you have enjoyed your stay in our hotel and especially our beach, pools, gardens and entertainment, as well the service provided by our attentive members,all will be glad to read your comments!

It will be a real pleasure to welcome you back for more magical moments at our paradise in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 31 October 2018

We have recently returned from our 16th visit to the Atrium Palace Hotel, Kalathos, Rhodes.
I emailed Guest Relations Executives prior to this visit, and spoke with both Christina and Violetta several times during our stay. They could not have been more helpful in making sure our return visit to this exceptional hotel was fantastic. Kiki and all the staff on reception are there round the clock to help with any questions and to make each guest feel valued and very welcome.
Nothing is too much trouble for anyone in this hotel. Just ask and it is done for you.
Our room was beautifully kept and cared for each day with Nikoeitsa, Lordi and Lenda not only making sure we had everything we needed in our spacious room, but also - along with other hotel staff including those in the hotel shop - helping me with my Greek language practice!
The hotel is clean, welcoming and beautifully maintained, and the restaurants are exceptionally good. Indeed, my greatest thanks must go to Savvas and his team in the main restaurant. Savvas and Costas run front of house like clock-work. Nothing escapes Savvas's notice and he makes sure everyone has the best possible experience in his restaurant. Chef George and his team make sure all the food is cooked, presented and served to the highest standard. Iryna the hostess, waitresses Grammatikri and Maria, and all the other waiters and waitresses make sure you are well attended to throughout your meals.
During this visit I celebrated a special birthday, and I could not have chosen better people to be with to make my day filled with happiness.
I know I may be bias as I have returned to this hotel many times, but despite its size, it feels like a special home from home, where you are looked after like a treasured family member. I will definitely be returned to this wonderful hotel again soon.

Room tip: I particularly like rooms in Annex 2
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Karen B

Thank you for having chosen Atrium Palace as your vacation destination.

First of all, allow me to wish you all the best for your birthday, and really hope to celebrate them every year , with the same great pleasure!

It was a pleasure hosting you and reading following your stay your kind words. We are glad that we managed to live up to your highest expectations and offer you a memorable experience.

On behalf of the entire team, we wish you all the best and we look forward to having you back soon in future.

Reviewed 29 October 2018

Visited as two couples, both in sea-view rooms, but very different outlook. One had extensive view of coast and sea, the other offered glimpses of the sea through the trees and past other buildings.

Rooms were of good size and well furnished. Lovely big beds, my wife felt hers was too hard, but a call to housekeeping got her a soft mattress topper, and that made it excellent, and an indication of the quality of service. Complimentary bottle of wine in room on arrival, and complimentary bottle of water each day - nice gesture!
Visit was at end of season, October 16 - 23, so rather quiet throughout whole hotel and particularly noticeable around the numerous pools - massive number of free sunbeds! - and also in restaurants on an evening.

Our booking was just bed and breakfast, breakfasts were excellent, wide choice of hot and cold food. Thank you Magda for the excellent twice-cooked bacon and super fried eggs every morning!! I don't think anyone could find cause to complain about quality, quantity or variety of foods on offer, - sparkling wine, smoked salmon, fresh trout, honry on a honeycomb, pollen & traditional greek desserts - and that was even surpassed by the standard of service provided.

Staff served orange juice, tea & coffee to your table, and were on hand and ready to fill glasses or cups almost immediately they were emptied. Absolutely first class service, and from the point of view of our group of 4, that was provided by Pari. What a wonderful lady! She greeted us each morning, taught us a few useful words to request our drinks, and was then so quick to refresh them as we requested. Brilliant!!

The one downside was with our only evening meal, a buffet and carvery, when a number of the dishes were not hot, and then they ran out of two of the main meats. Being a carvery evening this meant that it was totally spoiled. When we reported this to the waiters, Mr Papantoniou the Maitre d'hotel was quickly on hand to offer a generous and satisfactory solution. This was later backed up by Ms. Tarali, of Guest Relations. The actions by both of these members of staff again showed the excellent quality of service from the hotel.

Would certainly recommend the hotel!

Room tip: High floors obviously offer best views
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alexander208
Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

Excellent service and hospitality...
Very polite and helpful staff...
We loved the food and the drinks especially the wines(great wine list)
We really enjoyed our holidays
Highly recommended for a pleasant staying in Rhodes!!!
Well done to all of you

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

Very nice vacation! And special thanks I want to say to Savvas Papantonio, I never saw so good Manager. He is very friendly, always smiling, helping and made filling that every guest is VIP person. The food in restaurant is very tasty. Thank you one more time and I hope to see you again!

Date of stay: August 2018