US$105
US$95
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$100
US$94
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

Free cancellation until 21/07
US$58
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
All reviewsone nightovernight stopcar parkclean roomssecure parkingcomfortable bedpleasant staygas stationstopping off pointlong journeyfrom spaingood sizequick stopwithin minsnight stayroad triplimited menu
Reviewed 3 August 2016

We stayed here with our 4 cats on our return journey from Alicante to Scotland. The hotel is very clean, and comfortable. The staff are very welcoming and friendly and work hard. Only slight complaint which has been mentioned before is that room did smell of smoke possibly from a previous guest.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Didier H, Responsable relations clients at Ibis Irun, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2016

Dear Sir, Madam,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Hotel ibis Irun. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Though often a reliable hotel chain, Ibis Irun was disappointing. The staff were OK, though not especially welcoming. Non smoking room reeked of smoke, bed and linen included. Many dinner menu items were unavailable and breakfast was not much more than OK.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Didier H, Director General at Ibis Irun, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2016

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Irun. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Redha Sardi
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 14 July 2016

My purpose was just to have a decent room for a night on my journey from the South of Spain to the North of France. I purposely booked in a standard IBIS hotel and did not aim to have too much expectations. It was a booking rather for short stops with a car, that was my purpose at least. However, things turned out to be much different.
I have travelled around a lot and can compare quite well even on an international level.
This hotel was the best ever I have met in this category. Here are my reasons.
The welcoming culture and the friendliness of the Bask people is just amazing. I even was offered a free drink of my choice when I mentioned that my predecessor who occupied my room the night before must have smoken against all rules. The staff was so helpful. The rooms are very clean and well furnitured. The breakfast was great. There had excellent Spanish cheese and smoked Serrano ham from nearby producers. Everything was just tasty. A late arrival after midnight is also possible.
Even if I just rushed through for a night, against all my expectations, I kept an excellent memory of my stay.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Didier H, Responsable relations clients at Ibis Irun, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2016

Dear Sir, Madam,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Hotel ibis irun. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 2 July 2016

Very nice comfortable hotel that if it has a fault they are not used to somebody staying 5 nights like we did as room keys get reset everyday and so does WIFI code on a regular basis, but once you are used to this you work around it. The restaurant has improved since previous stays and had several really nice meals of an evening.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed 20 June 2016

Room was ok. Bathroom a bit grubby. We stayed en-route to France so it was just a one night stop over and it did the trick. Breakfast was good value. The main problem is the parking which is advertised as not requiring a reservation. However, the car park is small and it was full so we were directed to some spaces outside an isolated car show room. We didn´t feel very happy leaving our car there as it was not a secure car park. The annoying thing was that many of the spaces in the hotel car park were unavailable due to bad parking, ie. cars taking up two spaces. The hotel takes registration numbers of all cars parked but refused to contact the relevant guests to ask them to park their cars correctly to enable other guests to park their cars.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Didier H, Responsable relations clients at Ibis Irun, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2016

Dear Sir, Madam,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the our Hotel ibis. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
At ibis, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.