“Top”

Edgar Sushi Bar Uramakeria
Ranked #47 of 182 Restaurants in Foligno
Cuisines: Sushi
Description: Edgar è il primo Sushi Bar a Foligno e in Umbria. Proponiamo uno stile di Sushi che spazia dalla tradizione Giapponese alla fusion Brasiliana.
Reviewed 22 June 2016

Very creative approach and easy-going atmosphere. Great to hang out and very fresh food. Advantage : the most animated street of Foligno, where people stop and talk.

Reviewed 6 May 2016 via mobile

I'm used to eat at Japanese sushi restaurant while traveling and I was a little perplexed at the beginning looking at this small restaurant
I was wrong and I'm happy to got in as I had a very tasty and somehow different dinner
The dishes were all excellent and well presented
The young waiter has been very helpful and keen
I recommend it

Reviewed 25 February 2016

In this place I was one time, this is place is just wonderful. I can say that Edgar Sushi bar is serving good quality and really delicious sushi.

Reviewed 25 February 2016

Perfect place to spend your evening! Tasteful food and good drinks. The staff was very polite. I recommend this place.

Reviewed 1 February 2016

In this place I was one time and a restaurant has left a deep impression, as well as sushi and their service.

1  Thank Aurelija U