Free cancellation until 21/07
US$316
US$280
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$340/night.

Hotel Marana(Golfo Aranci)
US$292
US$283
Book now, pay at stay
US$436
Hotels.com
Borgo Alba Barona(Golfo Aranci)
US$121
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

Ariosto B&B(Golfo Aranci)
US$104
B&B Casa Derosas(Golfo Aranci)
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
Hotel Castello(Golfo Aranci)
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
All reviewsbeach restaurantnice hotelpoolscommuteairportwifisardiniaolbiacleanlinessbay
Reviewed 17 August 2016

We were there in an apartman with two children. The apartman was big and clear and comfortable. The blacony was with sea view. But it was noisy in the night. We couldn't sleep before midnight, while lot of people were in the street and near in the restaurant.
The breakfast was tasty and rich. The staff in the restaurant were kindly,attentive and helpfull. The beach was nice and sandy, the water was clear. It was good for children.
The car parking was a problem, because they haven't free place. If you can parking in the street, you must pay every day from 8 to 12 in midnight. So if you travel by car, you must reserve privat parking before you go. But they help us to solve this problem. I think it's a great hotel, but it's expensive and the one extra is the beach.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

On arrival we were upgraded to the 'Imperial' suite. Room was fantastic as was the food (some of the best food at any hotel we've ever stayed at). Never too busy in the pool and the beach was great. Staff also very good at reception and at the restaurant.

Only one slight annoyance was the shower pressure wasn't good. Shame as this was the only point I can find fault with, otherwise perfect.

We'd love to return one day!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

The hotel itself with its bungalows is a gem, very nicely decorated, with very nice airy rooms. The staff was friendly with few exceptions and unfortunately not too many of them spoke English (just Italian and German). The food was excellent in the evening whereas breakfast was unspectacular and you had to choose between waiting for the cook to prepare your eggs (and not too many options there) or having cold scrambled eggs with limpy bacon. The beach restaurant is brilliant and clean. The rooms and all the facilities were absolutely clean - difficult task for a beach hotel. Some minor things didn't quite work out for us but didn't really affected our vacation. My recommendation is: avoid busy months (July, August). The hotel, beach, everything were so busy, it wasn't even funny. We were rushed through breakfast, we had screaming (otherwise adorable) kids everywhere, music seem too loud in the evening etc I will definitely try the hotel again maybe in September- October.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 July 2015

I stayed with my daughters family for one week. We had 2 different rooms one in the main building for my daughter w husband and 2 boys 4 & 5 years old. I had a small bungalow for myself. Hotel was nice right on a perfect beach. Food was fine and resonable priced. There was Music Entertainment every evening outside the restaurant and as Always the sound was too high. Hotel was far from a small Town which we did visit 2 times for dinner and one restaurant Close to the port was good other one not. Opposite to the hotel was one restaurant that we did eat at 2 nights it was ok but not a Place to remember. What did disturb me was that on the evening Before departure I asked if we could keep one of the 2 rooms longer as our flight was 9 in the evening. I did talk to the manager and it was impossible to be helped check out was latest 10 am. During my 45 years travelling around the World I have never Heard of such early check out time and most of the time when asked I have been helped with this matter but here even offering to pay for a late checkout we were refused. For me a once in a lifetime experience after at least 10.000 hotel nights during my lifetime. And if you need wifi you can only get this in the lobbyarea.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
ClubRes, Direttore at Hotel Resort & SPA Baia Caddinas, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2015

Dear Mr JankanHH,

i really appreciate your words about the kitchen and for the location, as the same way i am very unpleased that you don't have a late check out at your departure time as you hoped and requested.

The reason is that usually our guest that have the departure time at late, have the chance to spent all the day in the hotel using all the services, like the 2 swimming pools, the beach and of course the restaurant. we have for this reason a big room used as luggage deposit and 10 baths with showers for all the people that want to stay at the beach all the day; as you well know, having travelled a lot, there is a procedure for check-in and check-out in all the hotels and we have to respect the rules for all our guest. During all saturdays we have a total change of the rooms with departures and arrivals, of course, when, and if possible, we do our best to ensure you the room since you need it, but not always this is possible.

Of course i hope that you had spent good holidays here at Baia Caddinas, i understand your disclaim and i will do my best for the future to solve this problem or to find a different solution,

best regards

Reviewed 30 June 2015

decent family vacation; hotel located on small beach. heated kids-pool and plenty of space to play. very friendly staff (limited language skills).

the island itself is beautiful; very nice landscapes, especially along the Costa Smeralda. Compared to other destinations Sardinia is on the expensive side.

The hotel had different technical issues (elevator wasn't working for 2 days; had to carry around our buggy up the stairs). food is great; good choice of local wines. wifi really bad in the rooms. bathing the baby was uncomfortable, as they don't have a bathtub and the wash basin was too small. pool is good for kids; but the pool color stained on the swim trunks.

for pure family vacations I wouldn't to back. value for price is much better in different locations.

Room Tip: spacious family suite
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family