Adagio Access Strasbourg Illkirch(Illkirch-Graffenstaden)
US$116
US$95
US$89
La Stoob(Illkirch-Graffenstaden)
Hotels.com
Chambre d'Hotes Au Canal(Illkirch-Graffenstaden)
Priceline
Le Domino(Illkirch-Graffenstaden)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 April 2017

When we got there there were groups of people doing drugs in the common areas and staff didn't stop them even when questioned. The lock to our room was broken and the sheets dirty. The pillows were also held together with tape. We ended up finding alternative accommodation

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ibis Hotels
1  Thank B5406SOdavidw
Reviewed 30 June 2015

Hotel was filthy dirty with most facilities out of use. Should never have been open for business. The showers were cold and there was builder rubble/rubbish all around. We only stayed as we were tired and didn't want to keep going. There are other hotels in the area that are very good Ibis Budget for one.

Room Tip: Find another hotel until this one is finished
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mick C
Reviewed 16 October 2014

Until I spent the next night in another Formule1, I said to myselft that never again. It was hot, filthy and full of guest barbequing outside of the window. Dirty showers and toilets. No worth it even at the low price. Staff was friendly though.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Michael E
Reviewed 28 September 2014

It was not easy to find because the address is a little misleading. 4 Route do Lyon is a private house. But I found it about 4 kms further out that I had thought. It is a conveneitn location, close to links to all major routes, and within a few Kms of several places to eat. Illkirch itself is one giant set of roadworks in the centre so avoid where possible. The staff at the hotel were good and spoke reasonable English which was useful. The only down-side is that the hotel is situated within a few yards if the River Ill and I was continually pestered by mosquitoes who were immune to all my repellents.

Room Tip: just keep all windows continually closed and take mosquito repellent.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I booked that hotel just previous day before arriving. Why? 10 hours of driving on my way home.
It was something around Strasbourg. Best price for sure. We arrived at 2 AM. Self check in in a minute. It did not take much time to get asleep. Toilets were dirty, no toilet paper in one I picked for number two business. Funny isn't it? After you did it you discover that paper is gone. I booked for three, but towels were only two. We did not try showers. They did not look clean and fixed. I saw some toilets and shower rooms closed with information about here were out of order. After good sleeping we left that place about 12 just before check out time. Extra 2 two hours cost 2 euro.

Room Tip: First floor. I had 132. It was just near the door to parking. Minimum time to get to your car.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family