“Just ok”
Review of Bistrot Cote Seine

Bistrot Cote Seine
Reserve with
Bistrot Cote Seine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 20 Restaurants in Bougival
Price range: US$17 - US$35
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 May 2017

We had a somewhat pleasant experience here, when the waiter finally noticed us. There were only two servers for the whole restaurant and they were SERIOUSLY overwhelmed. I had some sort of fried snails app with a seasoned mayo on the side & they were totally underwhelming. I basically can't remember what I had as a main because it left little to no impression on me. We opted to skip dessert & cut our losses.

Reviewed 10 June 2016

Small restaurant but that adds to its charm,but you need to book.Very friendly staff, excellent food, good value, there were NO downsides to this experience. Definitely on my list for next time I am in the area. We booked for three but the boss even accommodated my Son and his wife who arrived unexpectedly, on a Saturday night! Cannot speak highly enough of their desire to please! All 5 of us were of the same opinion.

Reviewed 26 February 2016 via mobile

A warm welcome, very good food, clean and welcoming restaurant for a good price, what more can you ask !

Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

Delicious food and cheese, very friendly service. Dessert to die for - I had the best Panna cotta! Gluten free options available.

Reviewed 29 July 2015

Visited one night while staying at the Holiday Inn. We had a very good meal and were made to feel welcome. I had swordfish which I thoroughly enjoyed followed by a selection of mini desserts and espresso. The man who served us was able to explain anything we struggled with in English. Would definitely recommend.