“Karelian brunch, lunch and homemade pastries - all delicious and well-priced!”

Konditoria Aleksanteri
Reviewed 27 July 2019

I had the Karelian brunch on a Saturday morning - and oh, boy, it was one of the best brunches I've had! Great, homemade Karelian dishes, and other, too, of course and homemade cakes - only 15 e! My friend eats lunch there often, and said it's great, too, with homemade cakes for desert, as well. The personnel was super friendly and the atmosphere nice, too.

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (69)

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Nice place to visit for lunch. They serve a buffet lunch including delicious pastries for dessert. Interior is nice and the staff is friendly.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 23 October 2017

I dropped in for a tea with a typical finnish bun and was pleasantly impressed by old finnish furniture (cupboard, table, etc) and chandeliers. On the ground floor there's another small hall (I suppose for banquet case). Stuff is friendly and helpful.

Date of visit: October 2017
3  Thank Leopardik
Reviewed 14 October 2017

I've only been here for two times, but I just can't see what's the fuss about. Maybe it was because both times I went there I felt that there weren't that many cakes left. I was happy to see the cafeteria was open quite late (compared to many other ones: mon–fri 19, sat 17,), but disappointed when going inside. I thought that the atmospehre was quite dark aswell, not that tempting to just come and have a cup of coffee with a news paper for example. But maybe I shoud try the bruch of this place before completely dithing the place.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

I've been here twice and had a delicious lunch at a small price. Dish of the day was tasty, had a lot of salad, good coffee and the staff is so kind.

Date of visit: June 2017