“Thumbs up”

Reserve a table
Ranked #9 of 127 Restaurants in Lappeenranta
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We welcome you to enjoy the best food in town in our unique atmosphere at the harbour of Lappeenranta. We take pride in our well designed dishes with a touch of Makasiini spirit, elegant — but not too fancy.
Reviewed 4 September 2019 via mobile

So far never had a bad experience there. Probably one of my favorite choices in LPR. Reservation is recommended since we've had to go somewhere else couple times due to full restaurant. It's time to book a table again soon :)

Date of visit: October 2018
Write a reviewReviews (206)

Reviewed 18 August 2019 via mobile

Place has great atmosphere and the service was very helpful and nice.
Most of the main courses we ordered were on the salty side.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 17 August 2019

Having a late summer dinner here was one of the best I've had in Finland. Friendly service combined with tasty (not too expensive) food was all I needed. It might seem to have an odd location, but do give it a chance. Especially the dessert I had was something truly special. Nearly fine dining but affordable pricing.

2  Thank suomituristi2015
Reviewed 14 July 2019 via mobile

We were on our way to Punkaharju and stopped to spend some time at Lappeenranta. As it was lunch time we looked for a good place to eat. This restaurant, build in a old warehouse looked really inviting. The service was really good. The place is not big, but well staffed. I can’t remember when I would have been to a restaurant with so many waitresses. The food was really good. I had scampi fried in chily oil and served with a good pasta. Really tasty, a wee bit small but still enough to fill you. I most certainly have to visit the place again.

1  Thank Lauri S
Reviewed 11 July 2019 via mobile

5 euros for bread, a salad that you can get at burger king, 5 euros extra for half a potato of fries, the local dishes like fish are ok but not worth the high prices, the burgers are ok but also not worth the price