“Celebration of my 30 birthday with all my friends”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
There are 5 skiing aerias in 11 km up to 23 km
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

marylou14...
Munich, Germany
“Celebration of my 30 birthday with all my friends”
Reviewed 31 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

By chance I found the castle in the internet and I was very happy to spend the weekend of my 30. birthday here. I rented the whole castle for about 30 friends and it was a perfect weekend. We used the sauna, made a fire at night, went for a hike around the castle and celebrated my birthday until late night in the big room in the first floor.
all my guests felt very welcome and because the castle is divided into 4 apartments, everybody had his own privacy.
The rooms were lovely and with a nice atmosphere. You should consider to stay in a 200 years old castle, which is of course not a brandnew hotel, but has its charme. The hosts are very helpful and were very responsive to all my emails. they provided me with a lots of great information upfront so I could plan to cook for all my guests. There are several small kitchen, which was enough for us, because we divided into groups, but keep in mind that there is not one big kitchen to cook for 30 people. but as I said, we didnt need that. all equipment is there.
The sauna and the bathrooms are clean and renovated and the rooms have character.
I absolutely can recommend this castle for large groups!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: one castle for my birthday - amazing!
Liked least: the long drive from munich
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing