Open today: 07:00 - 21:00
Review Highlights
Never Disappoints

One of my favorite courses in the whole state. Terrific conditions, great staff and a good test for... read more

Reviewed 8 August 2018
DJStephen
Palm Bay, Florida
Great golf course

Best golf course on the Space Coast, Tradewinds restaurant has great food and very helpful staff... read more

Reviewed 6 August 2018
ggriz1
Viera, Florida

All reviews driving range in great shape great golf course green fees space coast practice facility murat tees skills florida challenges
Reviewed 2 October 2016

First time on the course and it was for a fundraiser on October 1st and the event, and course, was excellent! The event was well run and Duran was well prepared! The staff was very friendly professional, and accommodating, and the facilities, food, and the course itself, was excellent. We received coupons to return for a round and only pay for the cart and all 4 of the coupons will absolutely be used. A beautiful, challenging course that enables all levels to play and enjoy.

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed 13 March 2016

I have always enjoyed this course and this visit was no exception. The wind was up when we played and that made the course even tougher. It is still in good condition but the recent dry spell has taken a toll in some areas. Once some rain hits the course it should bounce back to peak condition in short order. Given the quality of the course, the green fees are more than fair.

The nearby mall has a World of Beers pub in it and that is an excellent place to enjoy a beer after a round of golf.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed 8 February 2016

Jeff and his staff were excellent from start to finish ! we had 90 guests from all over the country who thought our wedding was 5 stars and much more $ than we paid . The value was great for the location and proffessionalism from all angles. you wont be dissapointed there on it . Dont book your venue until you call jeff and visit the location.
Free golf free champagne and more . Excellent food drinks apps and location .
Thank you Duran and Team !

Date of experience: May 2015
1  Thank dennis m
Reviewed 18 January 2016 via mobile

I was told about this course by a local in Cocoa Beach. He told me it
was a nice course and I would like it. A little pricier than Cocoa Beach Country Club, but worth the price. Booked on line the night before. Hooked up with a local and his Dad from Michigan. Nice, fun round. Tifdwarf Bermuda greens. Not as nice as CBCC. I'd play this course again. Jerk behind the counter acted like he was doing me a favor waiting on me. I asked to see a menu knowing I wanted a cold sandwich, and he said if I was making the turn it would take too long. I said, for a pre-made sandwich? Ham or turkey he barked! Wow! Sorry I'm making you do your job! On the other hand rest of the staff was friendly and helpful.

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed 14 January 2016

We played 9 holes. We plan to return and finish this wonderful 18 hole course. Price was $60 per person for 18 including the cart.

Date of experience: January 2016