“Good golf course and in a nice location”
Review of Duran Golf Club

Duran Golf Club
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Viera
Reviewed 13 March 2016

I have always enjoyed this course and this visit was no exception. The wind was up when we played and that made the course even tougher. It is still in good condition but the recent dry spell has taken a toll in some areas. Once some rain hits the course it should bounce back to peak condition in short order. Given the quality of the course, the green fees are more than fair.

The nearby mall has a World of Beers pub in it and that is an excellent place to enjoy a beer after a round of golf.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

Jeff and his staff were excellent from start to finish ! we had 90 guests from all over the country who thought our wedding was 5 stars and much more $ than we paid . The value was great for the location and proffessionalism from all angles. you wont be dissapointed there on it . Dont book your venue until you call jeff and visit the location.
Free golf free champagne and more . Excellent food drinks apps and location .
Thank you Duran and Team !

1  Thank dennis m
Reviewed 18 January 2016 via mobile

I was told about this course by a local in Cocoa Beach. He told me it
was a nice course and I would like it. A little pricier than Cocoa Beach Country Club, but worth the price. Booked on line the night before. Hooked up with a local and his Dad from Michigan. Nice, fun round. Tifdwarf Bermuda greens. Not as nice as CBCC. I'd play this course again. Jerk behind the counter acted like he was doing me a favor waiting on me. I asked to see a menu knowing I wanted a cold sandwich, and he said if I was making the turn it would take too long. I said, for a pre-made sandwich? Ham or turkey he barked! Wow! Sorry I'm making you do your job! On the other hand rest of the staff was friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

We played 9 holes. We plan to return and finish this wonderful 18 hole course. Price was $60 per person for 18 including the cart.

Reviewed 28 September 2015

They're Sunday Brunch is Fabulous!!!! Endless Mimosa's. Call to be sure they are open on Sunday as I believe they close during the summer.

1  Thank Terry R