“Beautiful Golf Course at a Reasonable Price”
Review of Duran Golf Club

Duran Golf Club
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Viera
Reviewed 14 January 2016

We played 9 holes. We plan to return and finish this wonderful 18 hole course. Price was $60 per person for 18 including the cart.

All reviews
"florida"
in 6 reviews
"challenges"

Reviewed 28 September 2015

They're Sunday Brunch is Fabulous!!!! Endless Mimosa's. Call to be sure they are open on Sunday as I believe they close during the summer.

1  Thank Terry R
Reviewed 31 August 2015

I had played here years ago. Was nice to pay it another visit and find that it had not changed. The entire course was in pristine condition and clearly reflected pride on the part of management and staff. The course is challenging and yet not impossible. Beware of #3 - you won't make it!

Overall this is a must play course when in Brevard County. While you are there be sure to also take on the Executive Course. What a hidden jewel!

Reviewed 12 February 2015 via mobile

I was looking for golf courses to play near Cocoa Beach. I am pleased to have found the Duran Golf Course in Melbourne. It is about 25 minutes from Cocoa Beach but worth the drive. The staff was very friendly and paired me up with a member couple and another member single. The course is very nice and playable. Generous landing areas but enough trouble to keep you honest. The greens were in great shape with a very good green speed. I enjoyed my round and the members I was paired with. I think is the best course you can play if you are in this area. I would definitely go back.

1  Thank Cornie D
See more reviews
Reviewed 18 January 2015

This golf course has a wonderful layout and is well maintained. The reason for this low rating is due to the SLOW play. 4.5 to 5 hour rounds are not unusual during peak times as well as other times.

The staff has been made aware of the problem and on a rare occasion will send a Ranger out to find the slow play... but the process is inconsistent.

For the price they are charging walk on's; I would NOT recommend this course.