“Cafe ”
Review of Yellow Kittens

Yellow Kittens
Ranked #2 of 3 Nightlife in New Shoreham
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

The yellow kittens is a beachside cafe with a cafe seafood menu. They have live music on certain nights so it’s a fun spot for drinks and dancing.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

I was out alone here for the weekend working and met a local. He took me under his wing, introduced me to all of his friends and they treated me like family. On Sunday night before the reggae DJ they had a comedy show, it was hilarious. Great place!!!

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Don't even waste your time. The guy was extremely rude. Would not give me water or ice. There was still people there drinking. He was harassing me. Following me around.while others were there drinking. When all I wanted was water or ice. I don't know what his problem was maybe he doesn't like white people,Or he was just being a rude person.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

I guess the place survives from the evening bar crowd because if it was bright enough, they would go elsewhere. Not to be hypercritical, but the place just can’t match the newer or recently renovated places on the island. Perhaps they could start with the 1954 bathrooms.