Open today: 11:30 - 01:00
Review Highlights
Best. Tacos. Ever.

Want real authentic tacos? Not the ones dripping in cheese and oil? This is the place! So fresh and... read more

Reviewed 21 July 2016
WhaleyD
via mobile
Fun place

I enjoyed my time here. The drinks weren't highly priced and they were on the stronger side. I... read more

Reviewed 27 December 2015
Shopaholic_x0
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

I was out alone here for the weekend working and met a local. He took me under his wing, introduced me to all of his friends and they treated me like family. On Sunday night before the reggae DJ they had a comedy show, it was hilarious. Great place!!!

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Don't even waste your time. The guy was extremely rude. Would not give me water or ice. There was still people there drinking. He was harassing me. Following me around.while others were there drinking. When all I wanted was water or ice. I don't know what his problem was maybe he doesn't like white people,Or he was just being a rude person.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

I guess the place survives from the evening bar crowd because if it was bright enough, they would go elsewhere. Not to be hypercritical, but the place just can’t match the newer or recently renovated places on the island. Perhaps they could start with the 1954 bathrooms.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 11 January 2017

Food is decent. Ordered nachoes. Service is decent. Good mixed drinks. Great night time place to go and let loose.

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed 14 November 2016

Was met with extremely poor service, and the food was inedible. The atmosphere was the worst part, a oozing cesspool of yelling and screaming homophobic locals. Although the one redeeming quality was that they had decorated their bathroom exactly like the last scene in stranger things.

Date of experience: November 2016