“Terrible”
Review of Yellow Kittens

Yellow Kittens
Ranked #2 of 3 Nightlife in New Shoreham
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Don't even waste your time. The guy was extremely rude. Would not give me water or ice. There was still people there drinking. He was harassing me. Following me around.while others were there drinking. When all I wanted was water or ice. I don't know what his problem was maybe he doesn't like white people,Or he was just being a rude person.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

I guess the place survives from the evening bar crowd because if it was bright enough, they would go elsewhere. Not to be hypercritical, but the place just can’t match the newer or recently renovated places on the island. Perhaps they could start with the 1954 bathrooms.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

Food is decent. Ordered nachoes. Service is decent. Good mixed drinks. Great night time place to go and let loose.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

Was met with extremely poor service, and the food was inedible. The atmosphere was the worst part, a oozing cesspool of yelling and screaming homophobic locals. Although the one redeeming quality was that they had decorated their bathroom exactly like the last scene in stranger things.

1  Thank Brett C
See more reviews
Reviewed 30 July 2016

I went there and I got a cheese and chicken quesadilla.I also got a sprite unlike other restaurant's in block island.They food tasted good I also got french fries.The thing I like the most about Yellow Kittens is the pictures my little sister loved it.

Thanks, Johnny Murray