“Billiard Friendly Restaurant”
Review of Yellow Kittens

Yellow Kittens
Ranked #2 of 3 Nightlife in New Shoreham
Reviewed 11 January 2017

Food is decent. Ordered nachoes. Service is decent. Good mixed drinks. Great night time place to go and let loose.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

Was met with extremely poor service, and the food was inedible. The atmosphere was the worst part, a oozing cesspool of yelling and screaming homophobic locals. Although the one redeeming quality was that they had decorated their bathroom exactly like the last scene in stranger things.

1  Thank Brett C
Reviewed 30 July 2016

I went there and I got a cheese and chicken quesadilla.I also got a sprite unlike other restaurant's in block island.They food tasted good I also got french fries.The thing I like the most about Yellow Kittens is the pictures my little sister loved it.

Thanks, Johnny Murray

1  Thank Johnny M
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

Want real authentic tacos? Not the ones dripping in cheese and oil? This is the place! So fresh and so good. I always get catch of the day and my boyfriend loves the pork ones. You can add guacamole if you want, which I don't recommend I don't think it's homemade for it tastes store bought, but you don't need it! Just a squeeze of lime and a drink and your set. You get two with and order and if my boyfriend and I are starving well do three orders and split the third. Go for the TACOS!