“Cute place to eat”
Review of Yellow Kittens

Yellow Kittens
Ranked #2 of 3 Nightlife in New Shoreham
Reviewed 30 July 2016

I went there and I got a cheese and chicken quesadilla.I also got a sprite unlike other restaurant's in block island.They food tasted good I also got french fries.The thing I like the most about Yellow Kittens is the pictures my little sister loved it.

Thanks, Johnny Murray

Date of experience: August 2015
1  Thank Johnny M

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

Want real authentic tacos? Not the ones dripping in cheese and oil? This is the place! So fresh and so good. I always get catch of the day and my boyfriend loves the pork ones. You can add guacamole if you want, which I don't recommend I don't think it's homemade for it tastes store bought, but you don't need it! Just a squeeze of lime and a drink and your set. You get two with and order and if my boyfriend and I are starving well do three orders and split the third. Go for the TACOS!

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 27 December 2015 via mobile

I enjoyed my time here. The drinks weren't highly priced and they were on the stronger side. I would definitely come back here.

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed 8 October 2015 via mobile

Two nights on Block Island turned into four because of weather. We had a great time anyway because of where we stayed and Yellow Kittens. Fantastic food, drinks and staff. Staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. Any tavern with a ping pong table is A plus!!! Thank you!!!

Date of experience: October 2015