Open today: 11:30 - 01:00
Review Highlights
Best. Tacos. Ever.

Want real authentic tacos? Not the ones dripping in cheese and oil? This is the place! So fresh and... read more

Reviewed 21 July 2016
WhaleyD
via mobile
Fun place

I enjoyed my time here. The drinks weren't highly priced and they were on the stronger side. I... read more

Reviewed 27 December 2015
Shopaholic_x0
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 October 2015 via mobile

Two nights on Block Island turned into four because of weather. We had a great time anyway because of where we stayed and Yellow Kittens. Fantastic food, drinks and staff. Staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. Any tavern with a ping pong table is A plus!!! Thank you!!!

Reviewed 26 August 2015

Very cool place. Very casual lunch and early dinner Mexican food and bar. Nachos and lobster burrito bowl are my favorites

Reviewed 7 August 2015

My daughter and I sat on the porch of this restaurant and had an expensive Mexican lunch. Plenty of shade. Quick service. Paper plates and plastic utensils. The kids nachos were VERY generous in portion.

Reviewed 25 July 2015

Yellow Kittens is a great bar on Block Island. The music is fantastic, prices reasonable and always a fun crowd. Also The Mexican On the Deck for lunch is truly delicious Mexican Food. Not to be missed.

1  Thank 52project
Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

yellow kittens will always be my first bar of choice. They have the best staff, the best layout, and the best games to play when one of their awesome bands isn't playing. Go there most nights after 11pm and you can clearly see it's the best place to be. I love kittens.