There's not a great deal we can add to all the other glowing reviews, except to say this is the best motel I've ever stayed in. The front desk staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. The fourth floor "keycard" area had almost a secluded feel to it, was very quiet and free from rampaging children and their oblivious parents.
The lobby had not one but two web-connected computers with printers in the small "business center", although there is abundant wi-fi and wired hookups as well. And the included breakfast was among the best we've ever found, with different selections each day.
Being just off I-55, it's convenient to anything in south St. Louis city or county. It's a bit less convenient to other parts of the area, but if you don't mind a little extra driving you can get anywhere in the metro pretty quickly, including downtown and west St. Louis county.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55 is located just outside of St. Louis with easy access to downtown. The hotel is located near Anheuser Busch Brewery, which offers tours and tastings daily. Guests can enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct and Booking.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South i-55 Hotel Mehlville
- Hampton Inn And Suites St. Louis/South i-55