Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

We went here for a business meeting and had drinks in the bar. Staff were excellent. Friendly and helpful bringing the hot drinks over to our table. Two of us then stayed for lunch. A carvery. Food was ok but what really impressed us was two ladies who had served us. The one behind the bar and the one in the restaurant. They were friendly, helpful and smiley and just gave excellent service so the three stars really are for them as they made it.
We did like how dogs were allowed into the bar. This was lovely to see and the lady behind the bar knew the dogs names and made them welcome too. Good choice on staff.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 November 2017

We went here after a dissapointment with a hotel in Blackpool, they are miles apart in mileage and hotels, the hotel is clean,friendly staff ,they were very helpful ,I would not hesitate to go here again.and there is a pub next door that opens early to have your breakfast ,I would like to thank you .

Room tip: They are all good ,and I couldn`t hear the traffic from the road or noise from the pub.
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2017

As advertised, my brother and I went especially for all you can eat breakfast and we weren't disappointed. No-one rushed you, the food was ample,hot and well cooked, not looking as if it had been there a week. I look forward to my next visit.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I called in for something to eat and drink never again the welcome was at best poor the food was bad I had to ask for more meat the chef cutting it that things it was a joke the table had not been wiped down and when the girl did the cloth was mingling so I left my food and walked out

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

First time visit for myself but recommend by friends. Lunch time visit with colleagues, friendly staff, good service and hot food. Found it easily using the post code on the sat nav couldn't ask for more.

Date of stay: February 2017