Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 November 2017

We went here after a dissapointment with a hotel in Blackpool, they are miles apart in mileage and hotels, the hotel is clean,friendly staff ,they were very helpful ,I would not hesitate to go here again.and there is a pub next door that opens early to have your breakfast ,I would like to thank you .

Room tip: They are all good ,and I couldn`t hear the traffic from the road or noise from the pub.
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2017

As advertised, my brother and I went especially for all you can eat breakfast and we weren't disappointed. No-one rushed you, the food was ample,hot and well cooked, not looking as if it had been there a week. I look forward to my next visit.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I called in for something to eat and drink never again the welcome was at best poor the food was bad I had to ask for more meat the chef cutting it that things it was a joke the table had not been wiped down and when the girl did the cloth was mingling so I left my food and walked out

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

First time visit for myself but recommend by friends. Lunch time visit with colleagues, friendly staff, good service and hot food. Found it easily using the post code on the sat nav couldn't ask for more.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

Never been to the Waterside Toby Carvery in St Helens before. When all said and done it remains a typical Toby Carvery. However, service was better than others and better than average. Food was good. Waiter was excellent. Would visit again!

Date of stay: September 2016