All reviews brewers fayre next door meal deal the pub david lloyd good nights sleep extra pillows budget hotel room was clean plenty of parking car park large tv excellent value for money quiet location night's sleep sat nav comfortable stay
Reviewed 22 November 2015

Typical Premier Inn standards. Friendly staff, good sized room with nice clean bathroom. Very comfortable bed. The lift was rather tatty and rattled its way up and down but worked ok. Good location a short walk from town centre. We were very satisfied with our stay and would stay again.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 November 2015

I travel throughout the Country on business, and tend to stay at Premier Inns most of the time, as rooms are comfortable, clean, and I love the beds. However, this Premier Inn was the exception - without doubt the worst two nights stay I've experienced.

The accommodation is on three floors, and I was given a room on the first (middle) floor. Now whether it's an issue with sound insulation or the layout of the rooms, I wasn't able to get to sleep until 1am on either night. Firstly, i had what seemed to be a baby elephant in the room above me, who never stopped pacing around until midnight, and it felt like the ceiling was going to drop in on me. But far worse, was the person next door, who stayed up until nearly 1am watching films, and was either profoundly deaf, or as I suspect, the TV next door, was located on the other side of the wall from my headboard, so the loud, muffled sound came straight through to my room.

As if that wasn't bad enough, i returned from work in the evening for my second night stay to find that the room hadn't been serviced, and the wet towels from my shower in the morning, were still in the bathroom, and bed untouched from when I got out of it in the morning!

Add to all of that, being kept in the restaurant for over 45 minutes in the morning for an order of porridge and two fried eggs to be served, leaving me late for the office, the entire stay was terrible! I certainly won't be staying there again, and may well evaluate my choice of hotels for future business trips.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Mark P
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Bromsgrove Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2015

Hi Mark P

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion our hotel fell far short of your expectations. I would like to investigate further and will be in touch shortly. Please be assured that your feedback is very much appreciated as it enables us to improve standards. We hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Thanks
Natalie Ring
Premier Inn Team

Reviewed 17 November 2015

Very pleased and comfy bed wasnt my cup of tea and duvet and pillows made me hot but apart from that the room was very nice and clean. I had heating because it was good happy about that and was very friendly

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 November 2015

We booked this hotel as we were attending a concert at The Artrix so the location was perfect, we were able to walk to it as it is right next door.
It meets the usual Premier Inn standards, the check in staff were very friendly and helpful.
We booked breakfast as an add on which was served at the restaurant next door, which was also of a very good standard.
We would go back if we attended another concert there, though I cannot imagine why else we would visit Bromsgrove.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2015

Really comfy stay, excellent friendly staff, they helped out over the phone before we arrived with a few queries about late arrival with young children. Brilliant location just off M5 and M42/M40 motorways. Quiet.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family