“Birthday Celebrations”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Our family arranged a surprise 80th Birthday Party for my dad. The staff were amazing...( although they did forget the requested table decorations) nothing was to much trouble for my family. We went for afternoon tea /light bites, on our arrival to the hotel. Then in the evening for the party, then in the morning for breakfast. It was definitely a great weekend. A big thank you to all the staff at The Oakley Hay. Especially Jamie and Carly. THANK YOU.

Reviewed 1 December 2016

Awesome food, well presented and lovely surroundings
I recommend the mushroom and cheese burger, really good

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

I was having a catch up with an old friend so we decided to meet up here for breakfast and a catch up
It was reopened that morning after a small refit
The changes are it is all buffet service now where the hot food is precooked which is not so bad no food looked dry or tired
My only moan was the coffee machines were not working
The breakfast is good the waiting staff are helpful and the price you pay is good value especially if you have a good appetite
Would I come here again yes

1  Thank Peter P
Reviewed 22 January 2016 via mobile

Been here a few times now and really enjoyed it, nicely decorated, great customer service and great food.

Reviewed 17 December 2015

This is a lovely tea room. Breakfast is excellent using local produce and the lunch menu is varied and good quality. Sunday lunch is excellent but be sure to book. I have not tried the afternoon tea, but on past experience with both breakfast and lunch I'm sure it would be very good. A lovely atmosphere and staff are very good. Perfect for couples and families alike. It does get ver busy at peak times and they do not open on Monday's. Well worth a visit.