Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$61
Hotels.comUS$61
Expedia.comUS$61
eDreamsUS$61
HurbUS$64
FindHotelUS$61
All reviews buy a gift voucher good size self service short break both mornings wedding venue evening meal large bed plenty of parking cooked breakfast rockingham lydia carvery
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 September 2020 via mobile

Decent hotel. Good Covid segregation and minimal contact with staff from check in to room. Rooms clean and comfortable. Bonus was finding a Tesla destination charger so I could get a full battery before my trip home. And it’s free!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
General Manager, General Manager at Best Western Rockingham Forest Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2020

Thank you for your review, I am glad that you found our rooms clean and comfortable.

Great news also that you discovered our Tesla destination chargers in our car park and were able to make full use of this for your trip home!

Reviewed 22 August 2020 via mobile

You get what you pay for here, decent clean hotel, affordable prices, large bed and plenty of parking.

Room was a little bit tired and had bits of rubbish on the window sill, one of our pillows was also missing a pillowcase - would usually not mind but with covid this was a little questionable.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank groovyjo

Dear Jo

I am sorry that that your room had some issues, I hope that you spoke to reception regarding this who I am sure would have rectified it as soon as they were made aware.

Reviewed 16 August 2020

The restaurant is closed You may not find out until you check
in
But I think this is the intention
The room looks ok tv remote didn’t work I think the batteries was flat
The shower was stuck on hot no control of temperature
Ok for my wife but I like a cooler shower
As it was drencher style only it was too hot for my self

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Paul

I apologise that that you did not enjoy your stay and that you weren't made aware our restaurant was closed at the time you were staying with us, we did tell all guests on booking and did have reminders on our website and our various third party websites, unfortunately you may have missed one those.

I hope that you made reception aware of your issues during your stay and they resolved them for you,

Kindest regards

Reviewed 5 August 2020

Not disappointed for the check in experience, very friendly parking was easy and the location was good. The Hotel looks very tired which may be due to the hotel only recently opening but a bag of washing was left in our room 204 and only one cup for coffee/tea, small i know but never the less these things should be checked. Our bed was extremely comfortable with a fair temperature.
Please note there is some road noise, but we had our window open as we found the room slightly hot.

Date of stay: August 2020

I apologise that washing was left in your room and only one cup was left for you to use, but I am glad that you found the bed comfortable,

Reviewed 30 July 2020 via mobile

Check in friendly and professional.
Checked into my first room, the room had been used therefore upgraded to a superior room. (The only difference was a bigger TV, compared to other hotels this was NOT a superior room)!!
SHOCKING BREAKFAST!
No fresh coffee or tea!!!!
I understand the current situation and changes it can make to a business, but breakfast delivered to your door in a bag and no fresh milk, no need!
Doesn’t surprise me for a Best Western hotel to be honest, obviously I won’t be returning or use for business use.

Date of stay: July 2020