All reviews executive room steam room spa facilities spa break gym and swimming pool plenty of parking reception staff coffee machine stayed one night main road wedding reception modern hotel cooked breakfast self service revamp venue
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night as well located for local business. Modern interior with a large bar area serving good choices. Restaurant offers good choices and an excellent buffet breakfast. Well appointed and comfortable rooms

Gym and swimming pool excellent

Staff are very friendly and helpful

Ample free parking

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Martyn H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Corby, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Peter W,

My thanks for taking the time and trouble to leave your comments and it is very pleasing to see your enjoyed your stay with us and were suitably impressed across the different areas of the hotel.

As with all feedback good or bad I will ensure this is passed to my team who I know will be chuffed to read it.

Thank you again.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I have attended many meetings at the Holiday Inn in Corby and the service is way ahead of any other hotel. One member of staff called Anne-Marie stands out. She always remembers me and even remembers what drinks we order. Nothing is too much trouble and she is always smiling.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Martyn H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Corby, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear rebeccares,

My thanks for your very kind review, especially the lovely words about Anne-Marie. She is certainly a very valuable member of the team and I am proud to say is as recognised by her peers as the guests - she is our 2017 Employee of Year!

I will make sure she see's this review and is recognised for it and again my thanks for taking the time to leave your comments.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Myself and my girlfriend had a wonderful day at the holiday inn Corby. We had an afternoon tea which also included a massage and full use of the spa facilities. It was a very relaxing time. The massage was much needed and carried out in a very professional manner. The afternoon tea was exceptional made better by superb service from Lily who couldn’t do enough to help. What a lovely day, thank you Holiday Inn, corby.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank mickeymouse1963
Reviewed 26 February 2018

great place to stay... newly decorated rooms.. close to rockingham for a good day out
..great food and friendly staff ... even when you get in at 3am in the morning ..good value for money for bed and breakfast

Room tip: ground floor
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Martyn H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Corby, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Dear allanb801,

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to leave your comments following your stay with us. Like all reviews, this will be shared with the team and we look forward to welcoming you back when your next in the area.

Hopefully you get more of a lie-in next time!

Reviewed 19 February 2018

The hotel was booked by a travel management company, however I have stayed before.

Reception staff are helpful and engaging.

The room I was given whilst ok was tired with worn carpet and some minor damage to paintwork. This could certainly be better especially as the room in my last stay was great

Food is ok, fairly standard fayre the best bit is breakfast which was tasty, hot and plentiful.

As a business hotel this is ok but I know Holiday Inn can do better

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Martyn H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Corby, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dear ThreeWelshKings,

Thanks very much for your review, I am sure you will be in one of our refurbished rooms during your next visit and we will deliver an improved stay for you!

I will ensure the team here follow up on your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back when you are next in the area.