“Great stop idea for family”
Fully-equipped kitchen
One of the twin beds Comfortable living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
One of the twin beds
Comfortable living room
Superking configuration and ensuite bathroom
Twin bed configuration of ensuite bedroom
Twin bedroom
Vanity unit in twin bedroom
Large refrigerator, freezer, microwave and breakfast cereals
washing machine and tumble dryer in utility room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Carl348
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
“Great stop idea for family”
Reviewed 21 June 2020 for a stay in February 2020

Stopped here for four nights as Corby was a good central location for visiting friends in the area. All was as expected and super clean.

Plenty of room for a family and we had fun cooking English bacon and eggs in the mornings.

We would definitely stay here again the next time we visit England.

23 Jun 2020
Thank you kindly for your kind words. I am so pleased the stay worked well for the family and proved a good base from which to catch up with friends and family back home. You guys were exemplary guests and I look forward to your next visit back to UK. :-)

123graham...
“Immaculate”
Reviewed 21 June 2020 for a stay in February 2020

The house was well located with great facilities. The house was spotlessly clean and very comfortable, and we had a great stay. Thank you.

23 Jun 2020
Dear Sir,

I thank you for your kind words and trust you and family were very comfortable there. I look forward to you guys coming through again.

Vishal M
“Perfect self catering house !!”
Reviewed 21 June 2020 for a stay in February 2020

Just spent 3 nights at John's Guest House and what a beautiful little house it is. All the rooms are very modern and well kept and the breakfast is one of the best yet. John who own the house couldn’t do enough for me.
Will definitely be returning. bar far the best house in Corby.

Your age range 25-34
21 Jun 2020
Dear Vishal,

Many thanks. I hope your project is going well and thank you for your kind comments.

SJAvalyan...
Yerevan, Armenia
“A new experience for me and one to repeat for sure.”
Reviewed 10 June 2020 for a stay in February 2020

The whole reservation process was simple and whilst my normal choice would have been for a hotel I found the WoodNewton house a much more exciting and pleasant experience. My partner and I had the whole house to ourselves and we agreed that the facilities were second to none. I am a stickler for hygiene and we could not fault the standard we found. A lovely quiet location with car parking and handy local shops.
We agreed that the house had far more advantages than a hotel and our privacy is very important to us. Overall we rate this a 10/10 experience which we would definitely do again. Thanks to the excellent management.

17 Jun 2020
Dear Stephen, This is a lovely review and I thank you for the time you spent giving me the great feedback. I hope to see you again on a next trip to the UK.

John
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
US$USD
Ireland
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.