“A new experience for me and one to repeat for...”
Fully-equipped kitchen
One of the twin beds Comfortable living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
One of the twin beds
Comfortable living room
Superking configuration and ensuite bathroom
Twin bed configuration of ensuite bedroom
Twin bedroom
Vanity unit in twin bedroom
Large refrigerator, freezer, microwave and breakfast cereals
washing machine and tumble dryer in utility room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

SJAvalyan...
Yerevan, Armenia
“A new experience for me and one to repeat for sure.”
Reviewed 10 June 2020 for a stay in February 2020

The whole reservation process was simple and whilst my normal choice would have been for a hotel I found the WoodNewton house a much more exciting and pleasant experience. My partner and I had the whole house to ourselves and we agreed that the facilities were second to none. I am a stickler for hygiene and we could not fault the standard we found. A lovely quiet location with car parking and handy local shops.
We agreed that the house had far more advantages than a hotel and our privacy is very important to us. Overall we rate this a 10/10 experience which we would definitely do again. Thanks to the excellent management.

Date of stay: February 2020
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
17 Jun 2020
Dear Stephen, This is a lovely review and I thank you for the time you spent giving me the great feedback. I hope to see you again on a next trip to the UK.

Kind regards,

John
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
US$USD
Ireland
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.