All reviews beefeater next door beefeater restaurant stayed here petrol station service station building work meal deal what it says on the tin room was clean main road good nights sleep top floor budget hotel would stay here again overnight stop rutland water plenty of parking
Reviewed 17 January 2017

Stayed here for three nights in January. Typical Premier Inn, you know exactly what you'll get. The hotel is located on a small industrial area, with garage and shop to one side, and Beefeater to the other side. It's about half way between Kettering and Corby, so really a vehicle is a must for this location. Cleanliness good, and noise not a problem. Room could do with more electrical sockets, standard WiFi acceptable.

Room Tip: Room facing the car park.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Richard H, Operations Manager at Premier Inn Corby Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2017

Good evening Ramseyman,

Thank you so much for your review, and for staying with us in Corby. I am pleased you found the room clean and quiet and enjoyed the facilities around the hotel. We hope you will visit us again soon. Premier Inn always welcomes suggestions for improvements, and I will pass on your request for more sockets to our head office team.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

good as usual with premier inn... there are various shopping areas within the corby northampton area... the grovenor shopping centre offers good parking with a range of shops etc. great area if you using as a stop over to continue a journey up north

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Richard H, Manager at Premier Inn Corby Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2017

Good morning steve_lord784
Thank you for taking the time to place a review about your recent stay. I am so pleased you enjoyed your time with us, and that you were able to take advantage of the nearby shopping in Northampton. Our location right near the A14 does make us a great place to stopover on a long journey. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

Great night sleep in a very comfortable bed. All the basic amenities you could require. Ample toiletries and tea making facilities. Hair dryer not that great for ladies with long hair. Room was clean and tidy and smelled fresh. Perfect price for what was required for my overnight stay.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Richard H, Operations Manager at Premier Inn Corby Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2017

Good evening g_makers

It was great to receive your kind review - thank you so much for taking the time to comment. With the good night guarantee Premier Inn prides itself on the quality of our beds so I'm delighted it provided you with the sleep you needed. I have passed your comments regarding the room to our housekeeping team. I'm sorry we didn't quite hit the mark with the hairdryer, but I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 2 January 2017

Was very pleased with hotel and staff
It was conveniently located for our needs and was great value for money. Booked family room it was spacious and all beds were comfortable.
We would stay there again.

1  Thank gugupre

Good evening gugupre,

It was lovely to receive your positive review which I will share with the team. We always value feedback and like to know when we deliver a good service so we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

This premier inn was great. I got a lovely sleep my baby had a travel cot to sleep in which was ok. Comfortable beds and lovely shower. Nothing to complain about really although I suggested they put fridges in family rooms to store bottles

Good evening Susan M

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on your recent stay. Premier Inn is proud of the quality of its beds and showers so I am pleased they met with your expectations. I appreciate your suggestion about fridges which I am pleased to share with our head office. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.