Lowest prices for your stay
US$76
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$76
HamptonUS$79
StayForLongUS$91
All reviews car park sofa bed waffle maker hungry horse wetherspoons pub hot food self service booked this hotel good size would stay again pleasant stay plenty of choice tea and coffee cooked breakfast great value for money full english yogurt
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 December 2020 via mobile

Stayed for five nights in these trying times totally at ease as hotel COVID compliant

all staff made the stay fantastic nothing was a problem and the food was exceptional for a chain hotel

Five star plus

⛄️☃️

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Chloe Morrison , Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton by Hilton Corby, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2020

Dear Voyager424300,

Thank you for your fantastic feedback following your recent stay with us. We are so pleased to hear your felt totally at ease during your stay following the current circumstances.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next visit to Corby.

If we do not see you before, we would like to all wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Chloe Morrison

Reviewed 24 October 2020 via mobile

Stayed one night - booked as we could take our dog, which was lovely and very accommodating . Room was super clean, well equipped and had all the amenities you could ask for. Breakfast was fab, with great service from the two the two young girls - thank you ! Reception greeting was efficient and really friendly - Couple of small niggles (room 111) - black out blind did not black out the lights from outside so not ideal to get to sleep easily plus noise from outside reception meant it was not peaceful until later on - made our dog a little unsettled, so apologies to our neighbours. Great value overall and would stay again if in the area.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Chloe Morrison , Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton by Hilton Corby, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2020

Dear RichardAtkinson,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us following your recent stay. We really appreciate your comments and I look forward to sharing these with the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next visit to Corby.

Reviewed 12 September 2020 via mobile

What a fab hotel. Fab staff. Very clean. Covid friendly. Staff go out of their way to help under very trying circumstances. Would def stay here again. Food is great. Room spacious and well equipped. If I had one criticism it is the windows in the rooms do not open no way of getting freest air in to the room.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Chloe Morrison , Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton by Hilton Corby, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2020

Dear markrJ9829RZ

Thank you for your fantastic feedback following your recent stay with us here at the Hampton by Hilton Corby / Kettering.

We are so pleased to hear your great feedback and we really appreciate you taking the time to share this.

We hope on your next visit to Corby we can welcome you back to the hotel.

Reviewed 4 September 2020 via mobile

Stayed for the first time in a hotel with our dog. Apprehensive as never taken him in a hotel but should not have worried. The staff here were all friendly and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast was a treat. Hot food plus normal cereals etc. No helping yourself due to covid but system worked very well. The field opposite was ideal for first walk with the dog. Weatherpoons and hungry horse walking distance for value meals. Perfect location. Hotel made me feel safe with extra precautionary measures during this uncertain time. All staff went over and above to make our stay a holiday to remember.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Chloe Morrison , Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton by Hilton Corby, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2020

Dear feeLeham,

Thank you for your fantastic feedback following your recent stay with us.

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience. It is great to hear you had a fabulous break away!

We look forward to welcoming you and your furry friend back to the hotel on your next visit to Corby.

Chloe

Reviewed 1 September 2020

Checked in on the 30th Of August, didn’t take the receptionist name. My room was meant to be ready for 1pm, I arrived from a long journey at 12:15pm. My sister was also staying at the hotel. Firstly, I got to the front door, no one was answering the intercom. I was carrying my Baby and a shoulder bag. So kindly asked the receptionist if my room was ready. I was wearing a face mask, kept 2 meters from her. She responded saying it’s not ready, ok. I then wanted to get my phone from my pocket to call my sister so as to ask for her room number so I could wait until my check in time. There was no one waiting behind me. This rude unfriendly unwelcoming receptionist then said I should go and stay in the waiting area due to Coronavirus. Her tone of voice was very rude. I told her she didn’t need to be rude to me as she can see am carrying my baby and a heavy handbag. And was just trying to contact my sister. She said “am not being rude, just go and wait over there”. You don’t talk to Paying hotel guests like that. This hotel is not welcoming for families so avoid totally. What a disappointing start. I will never ever come back. Train your staff to talk properly to people. Have empathy towards people with families.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Scenic814354
Chloe Morrison , Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton by Hilton Corby, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2020

Dear Scenic814354,

Thank you for your feedback following your recent stay with us.

We were disappointed to read that you felt you didn’t have a pleasant check-in experience on your arrival. I know our front office team do everything in their power to check our guests in as soon as possible and will have rooms pre-arranged for early check in ready for arrivals at the agreed time instead of the usual 2PM. On occasion when our guests arrive earlier than 2PM or the agreed earlier time, we need to confirm with the Housekeeper the rooms are available and sealed following the sansitisation of the room and we can only apologise if this was not explained to you.

To minimise the flow of traffic in the lobby area and to enable us to track and trace users of the hotel under the government guidelines the main doors to the hotel are locked. As our intercom at the entrance to the hotel has been temperamental we do provide a telephone number next to the intercom which can be called to reach the front desk team member who will be able to assist you straight away. We are currently trying to limit the time our guests are around the Front Desk due to the current situation for the safety of our guests and our team members however I can only apologise if you felt this was explained in a rude manner and I will ensure this is looked into further. We usually receive some very positive feedback regarding the team therefore it is very disappointing to hear how you felt the receptionist spoke with you.

We hope should you visit Corby again we can welcome you back to the hotel and I am sure you will have a great experience.

Chloe Morrison