Hilton Bracknell
Priceline
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

Stirrups Hotel(Bracknell)
US$171
US$165
US$90
PremierInn.com
US$79
US$86
Travelodge Bracknell Central(Bracknell)(Great Value!)
US$68
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
US$138
TripAdvisor
US$199
2,203 results
All reviewslarder restaurantbubble poolthorpe parkactivity packspa breaksofa bedfamily roomleisure facilitieslots of choicebreakfast was excellentevening mealbuffet stylelegoland packagevisiting legolandlego landsteam roomminute drive
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Stayed here last weekend Feb 2017 .for 1 night lovely place leisure club nice but chilly pool and bubble pool . breakfast was fantastic especially the maitre d who was brillant , only thing that i was disappointed with is I emailed before visit to ask for something nice to be put in our daughter in laws room as it was her birthday but nothing was done ,rooms were nice we had 2 near each other one was a double but changed it straight away to a twin in super quick time ,would stay again

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
GM_Bracknell_Hilton, General Manager at Hilton Bracknell, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2017

Dear lesleylou1966,

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay, I was pleased to read you had a lovely stay and enjoyed the breakfast.

Our apologies for not acting upon your request, we would normally make sure this is done to make our guest feel special.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Good service at arrival. Room upgraded which was nice, however bath had a chip in it that was obviously old and seemed to be signs of rust. Part of button to switch from shower to bath was also damaged. Didn't report it as it was old and I don't like to cause a fuss. Rest of room was very nice and service throughout was good.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
GM_Bracknell_Hilton, General Manager at Hilton Bracknell, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2017

Dear Geoff B,

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay at the Hilton Bracknell, I have shared your comments with our maintenance team and ask them to review and action accordingly.

I was pleased to read the rest of the stay and service met your expectations.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

We stayed for one night and paid for the breakfast, reception staff were polite and curtious. The room was set up as a double but we had booked a twin, which we were told at reception and there was someone up within minutes to change the bed into two singles. It was clean, tidy and well maintained. The pool area was clean and well maintained and the staff on the desk were helpful and good mannered. Steam room and sauna were great! Be warned that the bubble pool is NOT a jacuzzi! It is the same temperature as the pool and is on a ten minute on ten minute off timer. The real treat was the breakfast, it was amazing! Large range of food and drinks from coffee to juice and jams to cheese's, hot and cold food and they even have a waffle maker! The chef is happy to make omelettes to order and if you want crispier bacon or a harder fried egg they are happy to do so, the maitre d could not have been more friendly, helpful or accommodating. Despite myself not being fully awake he was brilliant! Saying if I didn't feel like food at that moment that he would get my a doggy bag to take away anything that I wanted! It was lovely to see someone take such joy in his work and spoke to every person in the restaurant personally and helped with everything he could. Fabulous stay and I will definitely be staying there again should the need arise!

Dear Trokeylou,

Thank you for your wonderful review on your recent stay at the Hilton Bracknell, I was so pleased your enjoyed all the amenities and the rooms were made to your satisfactory.

I have shared your comments regarding breakfast with the Head Chef and Restaurant Manager as they will be delighted to guests are enjoying the breakfast experience.

It was so good to read your kind comments about the team it will give me great pleasure in sharing these with them.

We look forward to you returning soon.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 11 February 2017

Nice enough Hotel but room was cold and extract fan noisey having said that did get a voucher as way of compensation for inconvenience and room was clean, breakfast was excellent. Nicely located for Ascot but taxi ride was quite a lot more than most.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Linda P,

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay, our apologies for the room being cold and noisy I have shared these comments with our maintenance team to action. I was pleased to read that the rest of your experience was enjoyable.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

I've stayed here twice in recent weeks for business (5 nights in total), booking a deluxe room however the rooms are certainly not like in the pictures on the website, they are old and outdated and in need of a refurb. They may well have nice shiny rooms, but not sure where they are hiding them.

Breakfast is your normal buffet affair with some nice additional bits and was pretty nice, although I'm used to staff saying good morning to you in every other Hilton I've stayed in, not here your lucky if you get a grunt.

Dinner was poor, I eat in the bar on a couple of occasions and also had room service. The food was not very good and service was pretty poor.

Fortunately all was not lost as reception and housekeeping staff were all friendly and welcoming.

Don't rely on the hotels internet, it is unusable, it can't even load basic websites or email it is that slow. Luckily there is good 4g coverage for the webex's I had to be on on several evenings.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

Dear Nick D,

Thank you for your review on your recent stay at the Hilton Bracknell, I was concerned to read that this stay was not to our usual high standards. I have shared your review with the relevant Heads of Department and asked them all to review and action accordingly.

Our apologies the dining experience was not to a good standard and this will be looked into along with the internet.

We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Warm Regards