“Drink and dinner”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

Out for a simple pre dinner drink with a friend and casual Wednesday night dinner. Hotel ticked all the boxes, couple of bars in relaxed atmosphere. Went to bistro for meal and can recommend the Barramundi, nice.

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Have been here a few times and try something different each time. This time I went with my mum for a lunchtime treat. We both ended up with chicken Caesar salad, which was really quite good. The bread had a garlic flavour and the chicken was well seasoned. I devoured my salad as it was truly enjoyable. I’ve had many chicken caesars before and this is so far the best. Hope it’s consistent.

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

5 of us had dinner here and have to say all our meals were delicious
I had Penne Pasta with Prawns and Pesto served piping hot and delicious
Others had Pizzas, Hamburgers and Haloumi Salad all the dishes are on the large side so you won't leave hungry
Excellent food and lovely staff

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

Staff lovely, surrounds tired, clean, needs new carpet, hard bouncy bed, pillow cases way too small for pillows, pillows felt like hard barrels.

1  Thank Annette M
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

I had the ribs which were so horrendously tough, I couldn't stomach finishing them. My partner had the chicken parmy which was tiny and came with under cooked chips! If you can't get chips right, what hope is there. Bloody disgrace!

Date of visit: September 2018