“Authentic and good value ”

The SEAT Hometaurant
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

We tried this on the recommendation of our airbnb hosts and were pleased with the friendly service and quality of the food. Prompt and courteous service was appreciated and our choices of spring rolls, mongolian beef, chicken curry, and steamed rice were very good. Good value for money.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Thai food here is even better than Thailand. The Seafood curry - is delicious. Soft shell crab is my favorite. They serve up a good banana blossom salad too. Book in advance.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

We were lucky to live just less than 1 km away from the SEAT. They always save me every time I finish work late and don't have enough time to prepare dinner.
What I normally do is ring them before I leave work and let them know the pick up time. I normally order our usual favourites. I had my birthday here as well and the banquet meal was amazing.
Tips for takeaway, they have lunch special so the price is cheaper than the regular price for noodles and rice meals. Even for takeaway dinners, they have 10% discount if you pay by cash.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

Great food. I ate here with my wife for lunch. Was very busy so it is definitely popular. The food is great as it isn't your standard Thai food it has a twist. Will definitely come back.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 30 December 2016

We went to this restaurant on a Monday night which is one of only a few places you can go in Thornleigh on a Monday. We were nothing short of impressed. The entrées were fresh and handmade. The main meals were huge and also exceptional quality. We will be back! Thanks!

Date of visit: October 2016