“A very good place not far from Airport”

Kameha Grand Zurich
Ranked #11 of 47 Restaurants in Opfikon
Reviewed 23 July 2017

Located at about 10 min with a taxi, and 15 min with public transport, this is a very nice boutique hotel. As Platinium with Marriott, I have been upgraded to a suite.
Service is very good, everyone speak english, all very clean, I will come back on my next night stop.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Taste test of the Kameha Grand Mother's Day dessert!

Fantastic presentation with a tasty variety of surprises in every bite. For those of you with a sweet tooth, this special treat will definitely leave you satisfied.

The elegant decor and enthusiastic staff, make Kameha Grand a place of recommendation for Mother's Day. Enjoy!

Reviewed 17 April 2017

My family celebrated Easter at the Kameha Grand with their special Easter brunch and i have to say that the food was really good. I would also like to acknowledge how amazing and special we've been treated by their staff. Among the waiting staff, Thom deserves a special mention. He kept checking on us all the time and made sure that we were taken care of. It was really nice to go to a place where not only the food was excellent and the ambiance great but where we also enjoyed wonderful treatment. We are definitely coming back. I recommend this place. Our son had a great time too. Facilities are provided for kids to play and run around.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

My company held a project kick off in the conference centre of the Kameha Hotel last year as well as a Xmass party in December 2016.
this is a great place to be, well equiped and lovely designed. Food, although tiny portions was very good as well and the staff ALWAYS very helpfull.

Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

AMAZING place, super friendly service and the food was very good. yesterday evening was great! we'll decide to come back certainly soon!