“Business Meeting meeting after a day of luxury”

Ristorante Al dente
Ranked #8 of 47 Restaurants in Opfikon
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Ristorante Al dente We want to welcome you here, and present you an ambience of mediterranean table art. We serve fresh homemade pasta and pizza supplemented by an exquisite selection of typical Italian meat and fish and a good selection of Italian wines. We place great value on fresh and healthy products while we use only high quality. We do everything possible to make their visit a memorable experience We wish you>
Reviewed 15 January 2017

Great atmosphere, service and food after a day of luxury in the Grand Kameha. Walking distance (or falling out) of the hotel distance. Food - pasta starter and meat main course were very appetizing. I can't recall the desert as the red wine selection was also good; sorry!

1  Thank misterchurst

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

A colleague and I visited Al dente for dinner since our hotel was close. We were both happy with that decision.

The service was very good. They were attentive, friendly and took care of us throughout the dinner service.

The menu has enough food choices to satisfy a group of hungry folks. I had the tuna and my colleague a pasta dish. Although the tuna was a little different than I'm used to getting in the states, it was really good. My colleague thoroughly enjoyed his meal.

They have a nice wine list with plenty of wines and prices to choose from so that is appreciated.

The cost is not cheap but seemed in line given being in Zurich.

I recommend Al dente to anyone craving quality Italian fare. Enjoy!

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

We had dinner this past week at this restaurant and it was lovely. I had the spinach soup and the calzone. The portion size was more than enough to satisfy me and the quality was good. A place to go back to.

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

Walked from the Novotel to the restaurant - about 5 minutes straight down the street. Called in at 8pm midweek and was warmly greeted and shown to a table. Premises are clean,tidy and very comfortable. Staff were attentive without being intrusive and had a very relaxed approach.
We shared an antipasto platter and a large pizza - both very nice. Wines, by the glass, red and a white were good as was a beer.
Would recommend this as an option if you are staying at any of the nearby hotels.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

We are looking for a place to eat within walking distance of Hotel Novotel airport Messe and found this.
It was a great experience. The food was great. The soups were really exceptional.
The service was really good. A special shout out to our waiter "Hulki" who went out of his way to help us out