“It was a comfortable night”

Ristorante Pizzeria Lilienthal
Ranked #7 of 47 Restaurants in Opfikon
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 February 2017

The restaurant in overall takes a 8 from me out of 10. Service was good, food was nice ... except for one of the pizzas... it was way too oily. But all and all was a good restaurant.

Reviewed 5 October 2016

This is a 3.5 rating, but I can't split circles unfortunately. We walked here for dinner while staying at nearby hotel during our recent trip to Zurich. We sat outside and the outdoor space was comfortable. We had gnocchi with gorgonzola and a pasta dish with chicken after enjoying an appetizer of bruschetta. The food was good, as was the service. Prices seem a bit high, even by Zurich standards. This place is worth a try if you are in the area.

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

A nice terrace for those sunny days in Zurich. Lovely food and wine selection. The usual choice of pasta, risotto, pizza and gnocchi served with a smile!

Reviewed 13 August 2016

Restaurant Lilienthal is a cute place where you can have a decent pizza and other dishes. I have now been here three times, considering that it is close to my office. The wait staff is friendly although not always very attentive. My only complaint about the place was the price of the pizza that I ordered yesterday. I ordered the "Pizza Lilienthal" which comes with buffalo mozzarella, prosciutto, cherry tomatoes, arugula and truffle oil. This pizza cost 28 CHF. I find that for the location of this restaurant, the price is supremely high.... and considering that the pizza is decent, not the greatest, it makes it extraordinarily expensive. One can get the same pizza, with better ingredients at Grottino in Wiedikon for the same price... I find this to be a bit over the top.

Otherwise, this is a nice place to have a decent life.

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Food was very good. Would have been excellent but we ordered Focaccia bread, which was some garlic and rosemary on a very crisp pita bread. Service right up until getting dessert and the check were excellent. 12 minute wait for dessert.