“Amazing food ”

Kuya Asian Pub
Reserve a table
Ranked #16 of 311 Restaurants in Saint Julian's
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Description: **This place is temporarily closed.** We are a relaxed Asian street food & Craft Beer
Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

Went in this amazing restaurant for dinner with my friends. It was my first experience with them. They really surprised me on the good way! Underground stylish pub, with good music, nice staff and delicious food!
Highly recommend!!! Definitely will go back! Keep going.

Date of visit: July 2016
Write a reviewReviews (588)

Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

Fantastic food! At the table we had prawn curry, bang bang chicken, and steamed cod. All of them were delicious, fresh, and flavourful. Nice bees too

Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

I've never been a regular at any food establishment, but as I wait here at kuya for what must be the 10th time, I think I can now safely say that I am a kuya regular.

I am absolutely in love with everything about this place from the food to the chilled cosmopolitan atmosphere kuya oozes.

Highly recommended for delicious Thai inspired dishes. Also extremely reasonable prices, with starters starting from €4 and mains at €10.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Good well priced Food, Good Music, Friendly Staff and Good Craft Beer - what more can one want? Perfect place for casual dining with friends

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

I'm normally not a fan of Asian... But tonight I found out why. I never had proper Asian, but that was changed tonight! My taste buds is still dancing and my belly is full. I warmly recommend the place!

Date of visit: June 2016