I am going to keep this short and sweet. I went to this hotel with a group of 10 of us and the hotel was of very low standard. The pillows in the room were yellow, the bath tub was rusty, and the rug on the floor was covered in hair all over. The air-con in the rooms were not working we were told this is a 3* hotel we do not have maintenance people all the time.
The food at the hotel was really bad - they even got all the veg and salad wrong. You could not chew the vegetables.
The swimming pools they meant to have, were all closed and nobody advised us. They are having construction works being carried out.
I would say this hotel is more like 2 stars or less. The only good thing was that the location was good for bars etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alexandra Hotel is a 3 star hotel which has a total of 210 units, which consist in 22 one bedroom apartment, 15 family rooms, 10 triple rooms and 6 interconnected rooms. The rest are double rooms which can be uses for single use as well. 24 Hrs reception, restaurant which serve buffet breakfast and buffet dinner, lounge bar, indoor heated pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, spa, outdoor pool, pool bar and BBQ area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Alexandra Hotel Malta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexandra Hotel Saint Julians
- Alexandra Palace Hotel Malta
- Alexandra Palace Malta
- Alexandra Hotel Malta