1,565 results
All reviews zest restaurant spinola bay rooftop pool junior suite small hotel jacuzzi bath st julians in house restaurant bus stop right busy road sea view freshly squeezed orange juice dvd player standard room lovely hotel welcome drink small balcony
Reviewed 15 October 2016

This is a very nice small boutique hotel. The location is very good. There is everything around and there are many bus lines passing exactly outside.
The staff was very helpful - many thanks to Sandy who offered us a welcome drink and early check in (without extra cost - few hotels offer that). The room was modern and comfortable. There was limited view to Spinola bay from our balcony.
The breakfast was quite good.
If you choose this hotel you will definitely enjoy the nice atmosphere and the location.

Room Tip: Most of the rooms have at least limited sea view
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Juliani_Team, Manager at Hotel Juliani, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2016

Dear jimadvisor,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am so pleased our staff made your stay pleasant. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Sandy in particular!

On behalf of the team at Juliani, we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Warm wishes from Malta,

Reviewed 14 October 2016

We spent a week here to celebrate our wedding anniversary and we weren't disappointed. All the staff were friendly, helpful and super efficient. The hotel is in great location with a bus stop opposite, Malta is quite hilly and as my husband has mobility problems, this was ideal. There are many lovely restaurants close by, but Zest within the hotel is superb, wonderful service and excellent food. Our room was very clean, comfortable and quiet. Hope we can make a return visit.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Angela,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Hotel Juliani with other travellers. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs and are very pleased you enjoyed your time with us, and that you found our location to be very convenient. I am also pleased to hear you were able to visit Zest and experience its unique culinary offering!

If you’re travelling to Malta again soon don’t hesitate to contact us. We look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Juliani!

Warm wishes from Malta,

Reviewed 8 October 2016

I revisited the Hotel Juliani this year and as a treat for my 50th (aaaarrrgggghhh) I booked a Juliani suite .Oh I loved it ,the room was a great size and the view from the lovely balcony was amazing !I was so happy with it I skipped for joy a little.Room 703 is fab my friend had room 503 which was even bigger room but much smaller balcony so I recommend 703.The staff from reception to the cleaners were amazing so efficient,friendly and helpful .I went to reception to ask for an iron and she was at my door as I stepped out of the lift ,cant get much better than that .The breakfast is really good ,nice and fresh and I woild highly recommend the Zest restaurant its lush .All in all I love this hotel it is my absolute favourite from all of my trips.I wish there was a Juliani in every city .

Room Tip: Room 703 for view and lush balcony
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Juliani_Team, Manager at Hotel Juliani, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2016

Dear GingerGeri,

Happy belated birthday to you! I am glad to hear our hotel and staff were instrumental in making your celebration memorable. I am also pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy breakfast with us, and experienced the glamour of Zest’s fine dining experience first hand.

Hopefully we can celebrate your birthday with you next year, and the next year, and the year after that :)

All the best,

Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

We've had a lovely week here and have been made very welcome by all the staff. There is a very convenient bus stop right outside and it is a short walk from some great places to eat (truffle and truffles a little further but my favourite). Only had breakfast 1 day but lots of choice and very tasty. Cocktails in the evening were good and it was very relaxing in the lounge and by the pool.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends

Dear travelbug201106,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay at Hotel Juliani. I am especially pleased to hear your enjoyed a perfect start to your day with our homemade breakfast, and that our team made your stay one to remember!

We hope you travel to Malta again soon. Be sure to let us know you’re coming so we can reserve your favourite room for you.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 6 October 2016

We have wanted to stay at this hotel for a few years now. Finally managed it and got back a week ago. Really friendly staff who can't do enough for you. We stayed in the Designer Suite which was beautiful with an amazing view. The bathroom is very spacious with a shower (no bath). The only negative would be the balcony was very small (only enough room for one chair!) but apart from that really great. The breakfast was plentiful and you can request eggs freshly cooked for you. It is located on a busy road so quite noisy but once the windows are shut there is no sound whatsoever. Fantastic location as near to all major restaurants and bars. They have a gym and also a small pool area with extra soft seating. All in all a lovely stay.

Room Tip: The Designer Suite is amazing
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Peaches143,

I am glad you were finally able to stay with us at Hotel Juliani, and that you enjoyed your Designer Suite experience. You are correct to point out that two of our Designer Suites do have petite balconies; these are original architectural features of our historic building. However we have endeavoured to make this as comfortable as possible for our guests.

I am also very pleased to hear that you enjoyed our homemade breakfast—we think it’s important to start the day with a great meal prepared exactly to your liking!

Thank you again for choosing Hotel Juliani. On behalf of our entire team, we hope to welcome you back again soon :)

Warm regards from Malta,