2,649 results
All reviews fra martino henry j beans courtesy bus sea view caviar bull george's bay the executive lounge hotel grounds indoor pool plenty of sunbeds hop on hop an excellent hotel sun loungers omelette spa valletta st
Reviewed 10 August 2016

We have just returned from a wonderful family holiday to Malta staying at the Corinthia which was amazing! The staff were so friendly and efficient and I couldn't fault the service. The hotel location was fab as it was quiet and scenic but just a 15 minute walk away from a large selection of shops, bars and restaurants which was perfect as we had two teenage daughters of 17 & 18 with us. There are plenty of watersports on offer by the hotel and my daughters enjoyed jet skiing, parasailing and we all went on the crazy sofa! The breakfast buffet in the hotel was delicious and a good standard and the pools were gorgeous with plenty of comfortable loungers. Our room was spacious, clean and comfortable and although positioned at the front of the hotel, we still enjoyed a lovely sea view and it was quiet. All in all a fab hotel and location which would suit families or couples alike.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Stuart C, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel St. George's Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2016

Many thanks for your positive feedback regarding your recent stay at the Corinthia Hotel St George’s Bay.

I am very happy that you had a wonderful family holiday at our hotel. I am also happy that the staff were all friendly and efficient and that you liked the hotel’s central yet quiet location.

It is pleasing to read that you made use of our water sports activities and that you liked the breakfast and the view from your room.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

Stayed here on a weekend Break. I was impressed by the high level of service delivery by this hotel and really enjoyed my stay and felt relaxed. Food was excellent especially Broadside Terrace and Caviar and Bull. Since it was a Birthday celebration Mary Rose from Guest Service centre went out of her way to prepare a special surprise and tasty treats in the room. She was really helpful. Adult pool is just perfect and relaxing. Really enjoyed it. Will definitely return again!!

Room Tip: Sea view rooms are ideal
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

I am very happy that we met your expectations with regards to the level of service offered. I am also glad that you felt relaxed and enjoyed your stay.

It is pleasing to read that you enjoyed our onsite restaurants and the birthday treats in your room. I will pass your favourable comments to Mary Rose as I am sure she will appreciate them.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

This was our second time back at the hotel. Everything was great . Breakfast Buffett had a wide variety of selections. The rooms were clean and spacious. The indoor pool and jacuzzi was a nice escape to feel pampered.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your recent stay at the Corinthia Hotel St George’s Bay.

I am very happy that you chose our hotel for the second time. I am also happy that you liked our special buffet breakfast, the room and our indoor pool and jacuzzi.

Reviewed 9 August 2016

We stayed at the Corinthia Hotel St. George's Bay for a week as we were going to a family wedding. The reception were very welcoming upon our arrival and the doorman kindly took our bags to the room. We had a lovely deluxe room overlooking the pool and sea so we weren't disappointed at all. The pools were lovely we used the Adults pool which was very quiet. There were plenty of sunbeds so no rushing up in the morning, which seems many were doing. We also swam on the sea so had a walk down the steps and the guys at the water sports were very helpful when we hired a boat. The hotel is about a 5-10 mins walk into the lively Paceville which had many bars, shops an restaurants and prices were meals and drinks were very reasonable Overall it was a very pleasant holiday and we ordered a couple of surprises to our room on arrival of fruit platter and a cookie which was gorgeous, would recommend the hotel as we would stay again

Room Tip: We had room 18 on the same level as reception, overlooked pool and sea, it had morning sun. If you want afternoon sun then you need the opposite side which would look over the pool and bay. However other afternoon sun rooms may be at the side of the hotel and won't have much views so check when you book.
1  Thank sandancerl

I am very happy that our staff were very welcoming and helpful throughout your stay and that you enjoyed our pool areas as well as our private beach area.

I am also glad that you liked the hotel’s central yet quiet location and that you made use of our Water Sports section.

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

Visited a few weeks ago for 10days..

The hotel pools are very overcrowded and busy especially the weekends.

Breakfast...well the buffet a quite good and as you help yourself nothing much to moan about...however trying to get coffees with your breakfast was a joke,sometimes they never arrived before we'd finished other times during the last minutes of our breakfast ...Not really good enough!!

Room was really dated and basic and we felt water should be provided!! 2 small bottles of water was 6.50€ RIDICULOUS !!

We felt ha as the hotel was being knocked down next year nobody is really that bothered,especially with any room issues.

We quite liked Malta itself and enjoyed getting out and about and finding/choosing different restaurants for dinner,we had some lovely meals near the Hilton Marina.We did have one meal at the hotel,it was really disappointing and one of our most expensive meals in the 10 days we were there.

So I'd go to Malta again but I'd definitely choose a different hotel,although the location was good,everything else let it down,especially the staff,had potential to be great, but never quite made it....maybe it is just as well it's going...

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Corinthia Hotel St George’s Bay. Please accept my sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations. This is not our usual standard.

I am sorry that you felt the pool areas were too crowded and that the service during breakfast was not up to your satisfaction. I have asked the Food & Beverage Manger to look into your comments to ensure that our five star quality and service is maintained at all times.

The plans for any work on the hotel and the complex are not yet finalised and we will keep all our customers fully informed of developments, in the meantime we still make sure preventative maintenance is ongoing in all areas.

I am, however, glad that you enjoyed Malta and the hotel’s location,.

We value your business very much and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing the Corinthia Hotel St George’s Bay. I sincerely hope that you will give us the chance in the future to prove that we can do better than your experience suggests.