“Relaxing in Malta ”

Twenty Two
Ranked #8 of 27 Nightlife in Saint Julian's
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: TwentyTwo has established itself from day one as Malta's only real exclusive venue with its stunning surroundings and breathtaking views with impeccable VIP table service found nowhere else on the island - TwentyTwo is luxury and comfort found only in the major fashion capitals around the world!
Useful Information: Stairs / lift
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Very nice place!!!!!! Amazing view!!! I visit it on Saturday in march and wasn't too full, good music and people.

1  Thank Diego S
in 21 reviews
"chill"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 29 March 2017

Had a great night out at 22. Couldn't ask for much more with incredible views, great service with very accommodating staff, buzzing music and a good vibe. Love the fact that they have smoking balconies, where the view spoke for itself. Visited with the club a filming crew as part our Wrap party.. best decision of the night.

1  Thank Lara P
Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Disappointing worst night out ever..
The Music was repetitive that it became boring!
The drinks were Exceedingly expensive!
You had Rude staff and management!
If I owned Twenty Two the manager and at least two other staff would be fired as they are giving this venue a bad reputation
Which venue allows Smoking on the dance floor!
This is being allowed at this venue by the staff and management and it shouldn't be..
As it is against the law to smoke indoors in public places especially as there are smoking rooms for it... Which were empty!!
Staff and management ignore the smoking and are blatantly flaunting the law ... because they are making money from the drinks they sell!!
Just saying I am calling the police to report the smoking sent everyone in the venue in a panic and they all left except 3 people and the staff.. Wonder why they left?!

Just to let you know there are better views elsewhere so this place is not unique in Malta Infact it is not worth visiting!

It gets No points from me!!

9  Thank Hello T
Reviewed 19 February 2017

Very disappointing – if you think you are going to Level 22 at Portomaso to be at a high standard Lounge Club Bar, think again! Three other friends and I went there for a dance night out and all we had was one let down from Management after another. Clients were smoking at the main Lounge Bar when it clearly said NO smoking allowed. We kept telling security that 2 of us were asthmatic. One security guy kept approaching these inconsiderate youngsters and sent them to the 3 available smoking areas. After a while this security guy was replaced by an elder security man. The replaced security guy kept watching this group of people smoking (at one time 11 were smoking) and despite our complaints this dummy security just let them get on with it. His response to our Smokers complaint was that this is dance area and that he cannot stop them unless it has been reported to the police and only if police are present on the premises that he is to stop them. What a load of drivel! It transpires that Level 22 Manager was watching the Smokers too and did nothing. It seems as long as clients are spending money they are free to do anything. On 3 separate occasions glass broke because drunken people were dancing with glass in their hands, staff are watched but said nothing. I pity these security guys who have to please their manager. Is the owner of Level 22 aware on how the place is being managed??
A drunken girl spilt drink over me and I politely made her aware of it to be careful. Her response was intimidating to the point that she pushed herself on to me. To defend myself I had to push her off and it all came close to a scuffle. Security man witnessed everything and I reported everything and yet all he said to me is, ‘this is a disco so people do spill drink, and he couldn’t step in every time someone spill a drink on someone.’ I told him she’s drunk and her friends are causing trouble and all he said is for me to keep away from them. Unbelievable!
Because we reported on the Smokers, these group of youngsters did nothing but intimidate us all night long, and once again the fake security guy did nothing but actually backed these trouble makers. Totally out of order! Beware! Level 22 is not a safe place to go for night out. This is what was known in Malta as a high class Lounge Club bar.

3  Thank Eve R