“Not an “American” Experience”
Review of Henry J.Bean's

Henry J.Bean's
Ranked #121 of 369 Restaurants in Saint Julian's
Cuisines: American, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: For more casual dining, guests can enjoy a meal at Henry J. Bean's, the all-American bar and grill famous for well-made drinks, cocktails and delicious food. The bar carries an extensive range of spirits and wine to cater for both classic and contemporary tastes while the menu focuses on the open grill where our chefs expertly prepare a great selection of burgers, sandwiches, steaks and salads. Sports fans can enjoy a drink while watching their favourite team in crystal clarity as all major sporting events are shown live on the big screens within the venue. Henry J. Bean's is open seven days a week for lunch, dinner and drinks. Seating is inside or on our al fresco terrace with its wonderful views.
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for an American meal this is not it. The only similarity is the over-large portions, but the food is very poor. Being vegetarian we selected the 2 vegetarian dishes, the salad in a taco and the veggie burger. The salad was ok but the taco was deep-fried. The burger was also deep fried, and accompanied by something supposed to be coleslaw. This was a small scoop of shredded veg in an oily sauce which was so sweet it was inedible. The only saving grace was the chunky fries. As mentioned in other reviews the service was not particularly attentive. Oh, and as it was Happy Hour, we were served two drinks each whether we wanted them or not! If you like faux American dining with no regard for the food then this is for you, but personally we’d rather go to Hard Rock.

HanksManager, Manager at Henry J.Bean's, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thank you for your review. We value your feedback very much and I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing our restaurant.

I am sorry that we weren't up to your standard but we take feedback very serious and I will make sure your comments wont go unnoticed .

Reviewed 24 April 2018

ate here a couple of times, good choice of different style of foods, great atmosphere and service, and open good time throughout the day

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

We ate here 2 times during our stay at the Marina. Both times the drinks were good, food was delicious and the wait staff were great.

HanksManager, Manager at Henry J.Bean's, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

A perfect experience. From the quoting stage with giving me relatively healthy options with decent prices and flexibility, through confirming stages and seating positions! That is something which I really appreciated! .... it didn’t stop there! Preparing the table, understanding and letting us decorate the venue was really nice! The actual event was just PERFECT!!!! the waiting staff, the kitchen staff .... it’s just what every restaurant should be made off!!! A function of 64ppl being served altogether with good food and smiling faces! When I need a fun event I just know that HJB is the place!!!! I thank you sincerely and Keep it up!!!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Very good food, very fast service, customer friendly funny and nice staff who are very helpful. Free wifi

Thank you for your positive feedback. I am really grateful that you enjoyed your time at Henry J Beans. We value your feedback very much and I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing our restaurant. Thank you again for your kind comments and hope that you visit again in future.