“Quite good”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 October 2018

Location, scenery (other than the road) and food is amazing. I think the service is awesome too. I would recommend this place for everyone because it has a massive variety!

Reviewed 3 October 2018

We were looking for dinner al fresco, and this was close to our apartment. I had Fettuccine Carbonara and my partner had Avocado and Walnut salad. It was the ideal choice: both plates cleared. Good service, reasonable prices and the warmth of a Maltese September evening.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

We called in for lunch whilst in the area.
We shared garlic bread for starters, which was lovely and light.
My girlfriend had pesto spaghetti for main, with a side salad and I ordered a roast chicken salad .
The portions were very generous, well presented and attentively served by our waitress Francine.
We witnessed the young Portuguese chef at work and he is a credit to this establishment as he freshly prepared and cooked numerous dishes, to perfection, at lightening speed.
Also all the staff are hard working in this busy bistro.
The food and service at U Bistrot is excellent and well worth a visit for a lunchtime or evening meal..

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Perfect setting!! Just great to watch the world go by!! We had a very friendly waiter who's attention to detail was great. We had a variety of dishes, all of which were great. We will be back for more.

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

We went here on our last day and regret not going sooner as it was lovely. Really fresh and healthy tasty food set in a great location for people watching. I had a large salad which was fantastic and my husband had two starters (carpaccio and bruschetta). He lapped his up and loved the carpaccio. The staff (John)are really attentive and efficient. It’s was constantly busy inside and out and the prices are very reasonable. Go to this restaurant or regret it.