See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 April 2015

Triniti Hotel is not a fancy hotel that promises maximum comfort, but I didn't complain about what was offered here.
Before booked at this hotel, I read references from various sources. There are disappointed and there are satisfied staying at this hotel.
According to my experience, the rooms are fairly clean, there is a refrigerator that is useful for storing food, safety storage box to keep valuables, wifi internet speed mediocre but stable, the breakfast was also pretty good and only 5 minutes walks to Nagoya Hill Mall.
I read many complain about a noisy indoor soccer field (futsal) in front of hotel. Well... I stayed in room 207 right in front of futsal, and IMHO not too bothered by the voice of them.
My conclusion: it is a worth it hotel to stay

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank princs_fiona
Reviewed 19 February 2015 via mobile

We booked 3 rooms for 7 adults and 1 infant and got all the rooms on the 4th floor.

First impression: The hotel facade looks incomplete and underwhelming.

The doorman was nice and the hotel staff are all really friendly and helpful. They do seem a teeny bit eager to get some cash tips but I guess that's a culture here.

The lobby is simple and humble and the breakfast room is located just in front of the entrance.

When we got to the rooms, the first thing we noticed was that the bathroom doors are all of different material. (Lol?)

The bedsheets are stained by what I think are ink and ash and some unidentifiable others.

The floors are dusty. And when we asked for a flask to boil water for the baby, it was filthy and had what we assumed looked like tiny black fecal matter inside. We had to ask for another, which was just used by another room.

The bathroom has minimal amenities and a lack of space to put our toiletries.

The mini fridge is filthy.

They do have a flat screen TV with loads of cable channels, a closet and safety deposit box to use. We also had an extra bed put in. There's also a small work desk and a bench and desk and places to put our luggage. The toilet has a hand bidet. The room is well-cooled by an air conditioner that is controlled individually.

Two of our rooms have a balcony - The view, though, is of a dilapidated land space in the back alleys.

It is very near to the mall but when it's past sun set... u have to take a cab. It is pitch dark out there! We had to pay 50,000rp or about SGD5 to get back from the mall. We walked to the mall, though. Was not too far away.

And no pool or bathtub for our baby to enjoy :(

Overall.. It isn't terrible. It isn't awesome either.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank ressaSG
Reviewed 1 January 2015 via mobile

Stayed in a room on the 4th floor with my partner for 1 night. Upon checking in, we got a room reeking of super strong cigarette smell, and bedsheets had several large, brown stains. We requested for a change of room, and after viewing 2 additional rooms, my partner and I settled for one with slightly more acceptable bedsheets, but cigarrete smell was still present.
In addition we were told by the receptionists that all rooms are smoking-rooms.

There were also brown stains on the bathroom floor, with just a small cutaway in the wall for placing shampoo, body foam etc. I couldn't even put my travel-sized shampoo in.

A lack of mini-bar as well. Only 2 bottles of mineral water were provided, but no coffee/tea or kettle for those who wants to make hot drinks.

Non-carpeted floor (we stayed
in a Deluxe room), and no bedroom slippers provided, so it was quite uncomfortable to walk around the room barefooted (the floor was quite dusty).

Overall, i think the badly stained bedsheets was my breaking point.

• Stayed: January 2015
2  Thank eehuiong
Reviewed 31 December 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay. The reception may look bland but this seems a no-nonsense hotel with well functioning rooms that has card lock doors and glass door baths. Walls still sport a new coat of paint. Simple, elegant. With TV network and free wifi. And a security safe. Only complaint is the lousy view. They could clean up the compound. But Batam is like that everywhere: broken, unkempt.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 December 2014 via mobile

Simple and nice hotel and very affordable when most of the hotels were fully booked we manage to get 5 rooms at one go. Keep it up and hope to stay with you guys again soon. For the standard room we paid like Rp. 439,000

Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends