See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 January 2015 via mobile

Stayed in a room on the 4th floor with my partner for 1 night. Upon checking in, we got a room reeking of super strong cigarette smell, and bedsheets had several large, brown stains. We requested for a change of room, and after viewing 2 additional rooms, my partner and I settled for one with slightly more acceptable bedsheets, but cigarrete smell was still present.
In addition we were told by the receptionists that all rooms are smoking-rooms.

There were also brown stains on the bathroom floor, with just a small cutaway in the wall for placing shampoo, body foam etc. I couldn't even put my travel-sized shampoo in.

A lack of mini-bar as well. Only 2 bottles of mineral water were provided, but no coffee/tea or kettle for those who wants to make hot drinks.

Non-carpeted floor (we stayed
in a Deluxe room), and no bedroom slippers provided, so it was quite uncomfortable to walk around the room barefooted (the floor was quite dusty).

Overall, i think the badly stained bedsheets was my breaking point.

• Stayed: January 2015
2  Thank eehuiong
Reviewed 31 December 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay. The reception may look bland but this seems a no-nonsense hotel with well functioning rooms that has card lock doors and glass door baths. Walls still sport a new coat of paint. Simple, elegant. With TV network and free wifi. And a security safe. Only complaint is the lousy view. They could clean up the compound. But Batam is like that everywhere: broken, unkempt.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 December 2014 via mobile

Simple and nice hotel and very affordable when most of the hotels were fully booked we manage to get 5 rooms at one go. Keep it up and hope to stay with you guys again soon. For the standard room we paid like Rp. 439,000

Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank brajan
Reviewed 28 October 2014

For me, the location is good.. not on the main road but very easy to go around.. to Nagoya Hill mall less than 10 minutes walking...... to go for meals, to go for supermarket, even night supper very close... The breakfast is okay, they have 52 tv channel , the bathroom is okay, only the amenities quite short ... but will come back to this hotel for sure ...

Room Tip: Try to get the room on the 4th floor - 415 / 417 / 419
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank 10RISAL
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Firstly, i would really give a thumbs off for their service. I liase with the Manager, Mr Dodi. He managed to get someone to pick me up at the Harbour Bay Terminal. And the person was Punctual.

Secondly, when i first step in the hotel, they welcome me with a smile and ask for my reservation. They thought i booked a standard room, but i said no, i booked a vista room. And there was a complication, but i did get the vista room. Once i reached the room, it was comfortable, clean and nice. Even the bathroom is clean with given toiletries. 5Mins later, the staff at the reception came up to see my voucher that i book from agoda to see if there was a price in it. I wasnt really happy with that, as its already stated vista room, and i showed him the voucher at the reception but he still went up again to confirm. But its okie, im over it.

MOVING ON... Breakfast: there were rice, and noddles with 2 side dishes, cereal, fruits, drink. It was okie, i have nothing to say about it as every morning is fine.

But my stay is not gonna be fun if i dont have Pak Oncu the taxi driver to drive us around and pick us up at a given timing. He really have made my trip so much easier.

Well now lets talk about the downside, one morning when i woke up, to my surprise the airconditioning threw out ice. And there were ice cube all over the floor, but lucky it was only that one day as i stayed there for 3nights. A suggestion is to make do with the air conditioner as the aircon is not cold enough. Thats the first time ive been into a hotel that i dont have to use a blanket.

But triniti hotel is a good stay for budget and its also near nagoya hill shopping mall.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple